Sign in to follow this  
phone

[First Post] I'm new here! Mind pointing me in the right direction for this Chronomat?

phone

Currently I'm looking at getting the Chronomat 44 GMT blue dial

http://www.pf-818.com/-p-11848.html

Is that a trusted site I can use? Can I just add to my cart and then purchase through paypal?

I'm also going to probably buy a speedmaster or Rolex black dial v6 date sub. Could I just get both from here and be safe?

I'm so sorry if I'm being stupid. I'm new here, and I'm ready to get my dream watches :)

Thanks

Sifu Whitey

Perfect Clones is a TD, but got to the Trusted Dealers section and used that link from this forum to ensure it's accurate. GLWS.

onionbag

Hello and welcome.

This site is one of our trusted dealers, you will most likely have to pay using a credit card.

You will be most safe buying from any of our TD's.

Ask away you're not being stupid, I assure you.

:)

phone

Hello and welcome.

This site is one of our trusted dealers, you will most likely have to pay using a credit card.

You will be most safe buying from any of our TD's.

Ask away you're not being stupid, I assure you.

:)

I'm from America and am using a MasterCard from SunTrust, do you think I'll have buyer protection if something were to happen to the watch in shipping or other issues that might occur?

onionbag

Firstly, any problems with shipping/customs whilst rare are not unheard of but should be addressed with the dealer.............not your CC.

This is always the best route for this small but not insignificant issue.

Take the dealers advice he will know the most reliable method of shipping for your country.

phone

Firstly, any problems with shipping/customs whilst rare are not unheard of but should be addressed with the dealer.............not your CC.

Take the dealers advice he will know the most reliable method of shipping for your country.

Thank you very much for quick replies. I appreciate it. Also I assume its normal after placing an order that they send you an email asking for payment information?

Sifu Whitey

Read the sections on newbie buyers, buying from trusted dealers and first purchasers. There's a wealth of information there and it'll we wise to read feedback on trusted dealers and reviews of the various rep watches available. A ton of info to help ensure that first sale goes smoothly and you get the best version of the model you want. It helped me. All the trusted dealers are here because of the fact they're trusted. Just ensure the TD answers any questions before you consummate the sale. Good luck.

These mentors and moderators here are fantastic!

onionbag

Thank you very much for quick replies. I appreciate it. Also I assume its normal after placing an order that they send you an email asking for payment information?

The process is this.

Find a watch, ask the dealer if he has it, pay by the method he requires.......................................................Wait for delivery.

But step one is, do your homework............read here, look at reviews, ask questions and then decide what you want to spend your hard-earned on.

phone

The process is this.

Find a watch, ask the dealer if he has it, pay by the method he requires.......................................................Wait for delivery.

But step one is, do your homework............read here, look at reviews, ask questions and then decide what you want to spend your hard-earned on.

Thanks my friend. Solid advice. I think I found a new forum to look at every single day of my life. Thanks lol

myaz

2 things:

1) we often kid about this not being Amazon. Take Sifu Whitey's advice, avoid indigestion and read more in the New Members section before you order.

2) Tou ask about a watch with a 7750 movement. BE SURE to read up on 7750s in the "movements used in reps" section before you order.

OK, 3 things:

3)Welcome

phone

2 things:

1) we often kid about this not being Amazon. Take Sifu Whitey's advice, avoid indigestion and read more in the New Members section before you order.

2) Tou ask about a watch with a 7750 movement. BE SURE to read up on 7750s in the "movements used in reps" section before you order.

OK, 3 things:

3)Welcome

Aww, thank you! :)

GenTLe

Ok, check with the seller that it is still in stock before to order and pay. That is a model from 2012 (look in the lower part of the page) and it may well be discontinued now.