Sign in to follow this  
Nickfive

WHAT TO BUY NEXT?

Nickfive

I'm thinking the Skyfall omega, what do you guys think? Out of the ones in my signature, which do you think should be my next purchase?

greg_r

Nautilus.

nautilusrg-2.JPG

mauricio612

I like that skyfall, it's my favorite 007 Omega by far

I think the spectre is a fail to be honest, trendy but no that nice

Nickfive

Nautilus.

nautilusrg-2.JPG

very nice! recommend a good movement for the nauti??

Genius

Tyhink the miyota 9015 version is supposed to be the best one but I have an A21J version originally from Narikaa that I'm more than happy with although mine is steel and on a bracelet not a strap

Nickfive

Tyhink the miyota 9015 version is supposed to be the best one but I have an A21J version originally from Narikaa that I'm more than happy with although mine is steel and on a bracelet not a strap

I remember when he had that in, I was closed to buying one myself! can you shoot a few pics of it?

Genius

I remember when he had that in, I was closed to buying one myself! can you shoot a few pics of it?

These are just a couple I had in my photobucket

DSC_0313_zpstj0x1v63.jpg

DSC_0219_zpsvwatsr51.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita

Think you should buy this currently on m2m. Having seen it personally I know how stunning it is ;)

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=116636

Failing that, my recommendation would be the Montauk, then Nautilus then Hulk. I've got both Montauk and Hulk and had a Nautilus, and as much as I loved the Nautilus to look at, I just couldn't bond with it as think it was just too small for me, so sold it within a few weeks.

Nickfive

Think you should buy this currently on m2m. Having seen it personally I know how stunning it is ;)

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=116636

Failing that, my recommendation would be the Montauk, then Nautilus then Hulk. I've got both Montauk and Hulk and had a Nautilus, and as much as I loved the Nautilus to look at, I just couldn't bond with it as think it was just too small for me, so sold it within a few weeks.

I had a PAM delivered yesterday! opted for the 312. I've been in love with the Montauk and Hulk for years, never actually got round to getting one though!

GT86

Nautilus! Although, I've been looking at the white faced chrono version, on black leather. I fancy it would look rather spiffing as a dress watch with a white shirt wot wot...

However if you think you can pull off the RG, go for it :thumbsup2:

Chiquita Fanjita

Here's a few pics to maybe help you make up your mind.

D163551D-FC1F-4EBA-A583-284933828BFA_zpssshlhsnq.jpg

LVSub_zpsa94d02bc.jpg

4A09B375-21BB-49E7-9265-8368F16ADD34_zpsg1xnalrq.jpg

Nickfive

Here's a few pics to maybe help you make up your mind.

D163551D-FC1F-4EBA-A583-284933828BFA_zpssshlhsnq.jpg

LVSub_zpsa94d02bc.jpg

4A09B375-21BB-49E7-9265-8368F16ADD34_zpsg1xnalrq.jpg

I do really want that Montauk, although I would have to have it on the white rubber strap that I keep seeing someone posting pics of!

jakethemouse

Nautilus.

nautilusrg-2.JPG

+1 on the Nautilus

Chiquita Fanjita

I do really want that Montauk, although I would have to have it on the white rubber strap that I keep seeing someone posting pics of!

White rubber on the Montauk would look good as a summer watch. I've got a white rubber strap on my Panda and think it looks great for the summer.

3C503014-7901-4F2B-A36E-03959CBC52EB_zpswxtpgc67.jpg

GT86

White rubber on the Montauk would look good as a summer watch. I've got a white rubber strap on my Panda and think it looks great for the summer.

3C503014-7901-4F2B-A36E-03959CBC52EB_zpswxtpgc67.jpg

.....Would rather have the Porsche keys for the summer mate :thumbsup:

tonyh7

I'm not keen on the Omega film tie ins for ideological reasons. James Bond wears a Rolex anything else is just wrong. Having said that, I've seen the gen at an AD and it is a nice looking watch. Personally I'm building up to another purchase, possibly a Radiomir. If you like Panerais you really need to have one!

Chiquita Fanjita

.....Would rather have the Porsche keys for the summer mate :thumbsup:

:lol:

WatchaholicMallorca

Difficult question as youve got the AP as a sports watch, Nautilus that kinda sits between dress and sports depending on the strap or bracelet and the Hulk which is an all rounder. I'd go for a SS Nautilus on a bracelet and is looks great with everything !

Nickfive

I'm not keen on the Omega film tie ins for ideological reasons. James Bond wears a Rolex anything else is just wrong. Having said that, I've seen the gen at an AD and it is a nice looking watch. Personally I'm building up to another purchase, possibly a Radiomir. If you like Panerais you really need to have one!

Radiomir? pics please :D