Sign in to follow this  
Deyd

First buying with Mary,

Deyd

Hello everyone,

I just ordered from Mary a beautiful Panerai Pam 288K Radiomir Chrono Black A-7750. I've made my mind for the 28 800 version instead of quartz that can be found, always been sensible to manwork..

Well, what I can say is that it's very pleasant and comfortable to deal with Mary. Every anxious question finds a quiet answer.. So, no worry I just jumped.

Now I just find myself in the fabulous and exciting state of mind of a waiting man...

Just hoping it to come before I go...java script:add_smilie(":D","smid_25")

dingle

:P

relax. the wait will be worth it. :D

Del

Very good - you will love it :D.

dhj1

it will be worth the wait. Just received mine and of this is one of the best reps available. even the strap is worth keeping. enjoy :lol:

Edited by dhj1

gavavfc
Hello everyone,

I just ordered from Mary a beautiful Panerai Pam 288K Radiomir Chrono Black A-7750. I've made my mind for the 28 800 version instead of quartz that can be found, always been sensible to manwork..

Well, what I can say is that it's very pleasant and comfortable to deal with Mary. Every anxious question finds a quiet answer.. So, no worry I just jumped.

Now I just find myself in the fabulous and exciting state of mind of a waiting man...

Just hoping it to come before I go...java script:add_smilie(":huh:","smid_25")

Hi, how do you place an order with Mary??

Deyd

Hello,

just received Panerai Pam 288K Radiomir Chrono Black A-7750 from Mary. Very nice watch, everything is perfect. Reading different posts that I was a bit worried about this choice (watch, not dealer), but I'm only glad now. It's a beautiful piece and everything is just working perfect. Might take it to my watchsmith to get it serviced just in case.

Thank you Mary, you have one more satisfied customer !

Balad1
Hello,

just received Panerai Pam 288K Radiomir Chrono Black A-7750 from Mary. Very nice watch, everything is perfect. Reading different posts that I was a bit worried about this choice (watch, not dealer), but I'm only glad now. It's a beautiful piece and everything is just working perfect. Might take it to my watchsmith to get it serviced just in case.

Thank you Mary, you have one more satisfied customer !

Happy for you; post photos when you get a chance.

Del

Excellent Deyd :lmao2:

Enjoy it often :)

jameo210369

Don't take your watch to a jeweller, they may keep it and call the cops. Serious, take it to either a trusted watch shop or use one of the many watch shop found in the malls.

Scavolas

Oops, a dupe - sorry.

Edited by Scavolas

Scavolas

You send her an email with details about your wanted watch model paired with some pictures to be found anywhere else. I would want to read her subforum topic here for starter: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=75 .

Hi, how do you place an order with Mary??
Edited by Scavolas

Mazz

The 288 is a great watch ......its the one I lost my PAM cherry to..................Be careful their addictive