Sign in to follow this  
fry847

my fiddy

fry847

hi all was just wondering where i could find some fastening screws for the swan-neck of my fiddy,im no watch engineer so you will have to excuse the lingo:),all i know it is held onto the crown by two tiny screws which one has been lost and nearly lost the other:(,pls could i ask for your assistance in this matter as your expertise is a lot greater than mine being new to collecting reps................all the best jamie:)

Baldrick

Be patient, somebody will be along shortly to help you. I think you're confused, the swan-neck is located within the case on the movement of your Fiddy, I think what you're looking for are 'crown-guard' retaining screws, there are a number of modders and dealers who can get you these, they're also available on Ebay I believe, but an 'expert' will advise you better.

greg_r

Several of our trusted dealers supply parts. Silix and MReplica would be a good place to start.

If all else fails, try Jackson Tse. If he can't supply just the screws, he will sell you a complete CG including screws for only $11

Pob

That is why i'm extra screwing every screw on every watch i buy upon their arrival :lol:

fry847

As always great info and help, thanks for the heads up il have to get me head in some books for the knowledge about different watches as get confused with things at min as am new......................again many thanks to you all:)