Sign in to follow this  
Cracker20

Watch pics where are they? Repost!!!

Cracker20

Hello RWG crew, I'm new here and love this joint. I have a slight problem. As I investigate and gather information for a build I constantly notice that a lot of post are missing their pictures. I'm asking if old member have pic of their build Vintage Rolex 1016/ Subs and Tudor... all other builds to check and repost pics. The pictures i see give such inspiration. I would love to see most of those pics reposted. Thanks.

Del

Firstly, you posted this thread three times - please don't press the "Post New Topic" button multiple times.

Secondly, when photos go missing it normally means that they have been moved in or even deleted from the photo-hosting site. The chances of members going back through all of their old threads looking for photos that are missing and then re-posting them is zero.

I suggest that you spend some time searching on the site as I'm sure there are still plenty of photos remaining that would assist you. Plus, if you have any specific questions then post a specific thread about it - don't make the title generic (as you have with this thread) or the chances are you won't get the responses that you are looking for.

Learn the ways of RWG you must..... :yoda: