Sign in to follow this  
tinoki

PureTime Watches ?

tinoki

is this site is trusted??, in the site is show that its trusted by rwg and the other forums but its doesnt show in the rwg trusted dealers topic

http://puretime01.com/

sorry for the bad language

and i have another question... why the dealers doesnt accept PayPal ?? its makes me suspect

Edited by tinoki

Kleen™

TD @ RG. Not here.

WatchaholicMallorca

Stick to the TD's listed here, not worth going elsewhere !

RichardMiami

PureTime is not on our Trusted Dealer list. If you buy from them, you can not get support from us.

As for PayPal, many dealers do not accept PayPal from first time buyers.... there is too much risk on their part.

BadPickle

Td on RWI, our sister forum, very trusted, I just bought this--

1604902B-DD2C-4D8A-BDD3-FEDD36941CE9_zps1xfmu6k6.jpg

splke

not trusted here but is elsewhere

I am very happy with my purchase from pt

Paypal can be a nightmare to deal with if you are a trader of illegal goods! and some dicks buyers lodge disputes without thinking

tinoki

Paypal can be a nightmare to deal with if you are a trader of illegal goods! and some dicks buyers lodge disputes without thinking

and you think its not a risk for us, the new one, to make order with WU ?

peteins
Td on RWI, our sister forum, very trusted, I just bought this--

1604902B-DD2C-4D8A-BDD3-FEDD36941CE9_zps1xfmu6k6.jpg

Not fancy selling it? ;)

RichardMiami

tinoki

Let me state AGAIN, what the answer to your question is.

Since PureTime is NOT a trusted dealer here, if you order from them, you can NOT come to us for assistance.

You are free to spend your money however you want. Just remember that you can NOT come here for help if things go wrong.

BadPickle
tinoki

Since PureTime is NOT a trusted dealer here, if you order from them, you can NOT come to us for assistance.

You are free to spend your money however you want. Just remember that you can NOT come here for help if things go wrong.

:brightlight:

Wriggles

So which part of trusted are you having difficulty grasping?

You feel you need PayPal so if things go wrong you have the protection of a dispute?

You really need to learn and read a lot more. If you don't want to trust a trusted dealer and won't pay any way other than PayPal then move on this hobby won't be for you

RichardMiami
tinoki

:brightlight:

:finger:

GenTLe

Why? If you try the PayPal claim you will be kicked out badly from whichever rep forum.

To help there is communication and eventually the moderators.

Certainly NOT blocking PP account which will affect not just you&TD but also ALL those others that are in process to buy from the TD.

Again, if you don't trust a TD then move straight to a different hobby.

tinoki

Why? If you try the PayPal claim you will be kicked out badly from whichever rep forum.

Certainly NOT blocking PP account which will affect not just you&TD but also ALL those others that are in process to buy from the TD.

haha the only thing that i dont understand its if they are so trusted so what their problem to use PayPal?

Kleen™

haha the only thing that i dont understand its if they are so trusted so what their problem to use PayPal?

^ that the dealers are 'trusted'. You are not.

GenTLe

I told you: the world is full of idiots. From those that put "Rolex" in the PayPal comment, to scammers that get the watch KNOWING is a fake and then put a dispute saying "they sold me a fake" to get watch AND money, to those idiots that can't get that a 300$ watch can't be exactly like a 10000$ one, to those that in case of any issue put a PP claim instead of negotiating a solution etc.

Piloten

I think I might have part of the answer.

Puretime site lists "RWG*" in the trusted dealer list. One of the mod staff corrected me on that one.

Nickfive

Wouldn't even waste my time explaining things to this guy...

Khronos

Some dealers will let you use PayPal after you buy a couple of watches from them and YOU prove yourself to be a trustworthy customer. It's a numpty security mechanism actually. Your posts give an impression that you can be a handful,so please educate yourself some more before you pull the trigger.

Khronos
Wouldn't even waste my time explaining things to this guy...

Not the sharpest tool,this one...

Bonnovox

Dealer's Have a lot more to loose them we, people just cannot realize that?

Del

^ that the dealers are 'trusted'. You are not.

^^^ This!

And the fact that you (tinoki) don't seem to understand this point makes me concerned about allowing you to remain a member here...

tonyh7

I sometimes think people just don't get the way this works or what trust really means in this context. It is a two way street. I use Paypal with one of the TDs who gives excellent service. I would be really teed off if I couldn't any more because some lazy impatient tosser fecked it up by raising a dispute rather than seeking resolution through the forum.

I sometimes think people getting a bit harshly treated on here when they are a bit dumb. But on this one harsh is correct.

GenTLe

I think I might have part of the answer.

Puretime site lists "RWG*" in the trusted dealer list. One of the mod staff corrected me on that one.

rwg.cc, the other one :)

Nickfive

I sometimes think people just don't get the way this works or what trust really means in this context. It is a two way street. I use Paypal with one of the TDs who gives excellent service. I would be really teed off if I couldn't any more because some lazy impatient tosser fecked it up by raising a dispute rather than seeking resolution through the forum.

I sometimes think people getting a bit harshly treated on here when they are a bit dumb. But on this one harsh is correct.

hit the nail on the head.