Sign in to follow this  
dek747

How come Rolex dealers seem to know less about there watches then rep owners

wombosi

I saw this post coming up in the 'New Posts' section again and again, and although the thread title didn't make it interesting for me, I just had to look because of it showing up again. And yes... my expectations came true.

:P

dek747
and your queen can eat a dick

classic.

Yeah, hilarious... if you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

Those guys are just jealous because they had America and then they lost it, so now the only thing they can do is point out Americans' spelling errors, while the Americans are buying $10,000 watches all day long.

Yeah that must be it. You have us Brits all sussed out mate. *Yawn* change the fucking record. Next you'll be going on about how we all have bad teeth blah blah blah. If I had a penny for every time I heard a yank harping on about their history (which to be frank, who gives a fuck about... apart from yourselves, evidently) then I'd have at least a tenner by now I reckon!

Unlike you, I wasn't having a go at your home nation, I was simply pointing out that being American is not an excuse to be illiterate. When some retard (oh sorry yanks get offended by that word don't they?)... Some uneducated self-proclaimed high-school drop-out starts calling all AD sales clerks dumb, yet doesn't himself even know the difference between "then" and "than", I think he kind of left himself open to some constructive criticism.

I would have said the same if he was from anywhere else, particularly a country where the primary language is English.

learn to read I dropped out of collage not high school

and saying Americans speak read and write English is like saying

Mexicans speak Spanish

I don't care if you like me or my post

if your teeth are bad use fluoride although I hear it causes learning disability's

I may be dumb in your book but I have a great smile

I really started this post to express my disappointment in the sales people at the dealer

and yes I was rude and arrogant but that is just who I am I do it for a good laugh

as far as my grammar I know when to use then and than forgot and forgotten

I just type slower THEN I think and honestly I really don't care I'm not writing an article for the London times

I don't think I'm better then anyone I just would learn what I'm selling

and since I plan on posting on here I guess I'll have to learn to my language

to avoid all of your (constructive criticism)

chum_2000_uk
learn to read I dropped out of collage not high school

and saying Americans speak read and write English is like saying

Mexicans speak Spanish

I don't care if you like me or my post

if your teeth are bad use fluoride although I hear it causes learning disability's

I may be dumb in your book but I have a great smile

I really started this post to express my disappointment in the sales people at the dealer

and yes I was rude and arrogant but that is just who I am I do it for a good laugh

I just type slower THEN I think and honestly I really don't care I'm not writing an article for the London times

I don't think I'm better then anyone I just would learn what I'm selling

and since I plan on posting on here I guess I'll have to learn to my language

to avoid all of your (constructive criticism)

;)

Think that just about sums up my thoughts on that post. This is the highlight for me though:

I just type slower THEN I think

;)

I love the fact you made it upper case as well, just so we could all see how to "correctly" use THEN in a sentence. What's even funnier is you'll have no idea what I'm even talking about when you read this. I'd love to see the puzzled look on your little face.

andygt

To be fair to him, chum they both sound exactly the same when a redneck says them.

Dek, please can you clarify what belongs to disability?

solkryssare

Damn guys. You are like Foxes in a Hen house. Give the guy a break and move on. Newcomers don't know that this is what we do for fun and dek747 doesn't seem to find it funny.....

Go watch my Radiohead posts instead!!

dek747

I just have better things to do with my time but its good to know i have you guys to proof read all my material

Its awesome you guys are so smart

MikeMcNair
Is it just me, or has anybody noticed the forum attracting a much higher standard of idiot nowadays, the quality of idiocy of some these noobs seems to be getting better all the time, first mikemcnaehair now we've got a jumbo sized idiot in dek747 :)

:asslick: :zzz:

Baldrick

:asslick: :zzz:

Wossat mikey, now you wanna lick JohnG's arse, he'll appreciate it, I know fer sure.

Re-arrange this well known phrase, it's a perfect description of you, should take you, oh all of today :)

" are drawer in knife the hardly You sharpest the"

mrboombasteke
I was at the mall (yes i know that's the first problem) I tried on a DSSD (not as big as I thought) but I love it.

This lady (the Rolex expert ) had know Idea what movement was in the watch, the size, etc.

I'm still laughing that she wanted me to buy the watch for $9800 and cant even tell me anything about the watch. WHAT A JOKE! I should sell them I've forgot more about Rolex's then she knows.

Is it just me or has this happened to any of you?

i hate to derail this freight train...

dek747--how big is your wrist? i'm looking to get a DSSD also.

Rav747

How hard could it be to use proper spellings(its just a right click away) or words?It should be 2nd nature. Grammar i can understand. Somewhat. Please don't give Amerkians a bad name!! For the love of GAWD!!

Edited by Rav747

chum_2000_uk
i hate to derail this freight train...

dek747--how big is your wrist? i'm looking to get a DSSD also.

Massive I'm guessing :wanker:

Either that, or really toned and slender.

Edited by chum_2000_uk