Sign in to follow this  
Electrobrat

House of Souvenirs Invoice Delay

Electrobrat

I oredered a watch last wk and had the confirmation email but am still waiting for the Paypal invoice email 4 days later. Is this normal from Lawrence?

Del

No, I'd say it was not normal for Lawrence - drop him a gentle reminder by email. He's probably just very busy :D.

greg_r

Lawrence, like most of the dealers, is going to be swamped at the moment. The other factor is that he will not send you an invoice until he has sourced the watch and has it in hand, which can sometimes take a few days.

Electrobrat

Ok no worries, it's my first time. I'm using the experince as a bit of a test as there's a couple of watches I want if it's ok. I'll remain patient.

Electrobrat

He didn't have the B&R I ordered so I went for the one he advertised on here........But still no invoice received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waste of bloody time gonna give up on it me thinks and wait till I go back to Dubai.

Del
He didn't have the B&R I ordered so I went for the one he advertised on here........But still no invoice received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waste of bloody time gonna give up on it me thinks and wait till I go back to Dubai.

Sorry to hear this. I've had nothing but great service from Lawrence.

Perhaps Admin or a Mod will drop him a quick line to help...

greg_r

Lawrence does not keep stock in hand as a general rule. He will source the watch for you based on your order. When you order something he will quickly check with his suppliers to make sure it's available, if not he will get back to you and tell you it's out of stock. When you order something else, he has to go through this process again - and occasionally the info from his suppliers isn't as accurate as we'd like it to be, so sometimes he has to put a little more legwork in to find the watch you want.

He will not send you an invoice until he has the watch in hand.

There are dealers who work faster - PrestigeWatcCo being the most notable, mainly because he holds a lot of stock - but Lawrence is reliable, you just need to exercise a little patience. That's the way the rep world works much of the time. I've waited 10 days for him to get back to me about a particular watch before now. If it's dragging on, just drop him a quick email reminder.

Electrobrat

Cheers Greg