Sign in to follow this  
oliker1983

AP Royal Oak Jumbo 15400

oliker1983

Hi fellow members, english is my second language so please bear with me and forgive me if reading my review is painful. This is not only my first post in the forums, but also my first time posting a review online; I decided to do it because buying this watch was the most pleasant experience I had have in a long time buying on the internet.

I was in need of a gold watch and I started looking for replicas since I obviously cannot afford a real golden AP; I made up my mind on an AP Royal Oak Jumbo 15400. After looking thru the forums and assuring myself that there were trusted sellers I decided to buy from Trusty Time. Many reviews claimed that TT had higher prices and basically the same replicas as others with lower prices; but I guess many good reviews helped me make the decision to fork out a few more dollars for piece of mind.

I start by saying the communication with Andrew was excellent! as mentioned before, it was refreshing to find out there are people that still care to to provide you with outstanding customer service. Payment was easy and notifications about my purchase kept coming, after waiting a few hours I got an email with pictures of my watch and instructions on what do in case I was unhappy with the watch. Everything looked in order so I told Andrew to go ahead and ship the watch; I couldn't help to think my watch was going to look like a cheap replica, or that a bad experience was coming my way.

The watch arrive a day before that I anticipated, I told the DHL guy to wait until I opened my package as per Andrew's instructions; let me tell you the watch was wrapped and packaged very good, the DHL guy was as anxious to see what was inside the box, lol. Finally when the watch was revealed we both stared at it, me thinking: Wow!! beautiful replica, and the guy probably thinking: WTF!! nice watch, but why is it wrapped in plastic like that. I showed the watch to my wife ad she loved it, as a matter of fact I am planning to buy her one from Andrew pretty soon.

I don't know much about how to spot fakes and what to look for, but the watch is well put together, please don't mid the phone camera resolution here are some pictures:

20160603_085717_zpsdwc55yei.jpg

20160603_085800_zpsmybyxbli.jpg

20160603_085656_zps0h5jayo1.jpg

20160603_085707_zps6olynrnm.jpg

20160603_0856411_zpsaidmxapw.jpg

20160603_0855401_zps78zktxrk.jpg

2016-05-17%2011.38.22_zpsbkzgxhgs.jpg

Jasonbaylee

Very nice watch!

Guess u were holding your breathe...

More than 1 road to Rome...

Rush

Very nice! Is that a rose gold, or yellow gold?

rolex321

These things are beautiful. What movement is this?

TheTradingTeam

Very nice watch indeed, can't wait to get my hands on a Rose Gold AP 15400 :P