robsterwebb

onlythebestrep.com

robsterwebb

Anybody heard of these guys?

www.onlythebestrep.com

Seems like they can talk a good talk....seem expensive?

Any peeps on here had any dealings or is it a case of too good to be true?

SliceMaster
:picard2: Do some reading here about Trusted dealers, or if you are too lazy just go ahead and buy some watches from that site it´s your choice!!!

WatchDog21

Safest thing to consider is that if they are not on our TD list then don't bother.

2hot2trot

Obviously you have not read this: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

I strongly suggest you do..

robsterwebb

Fair comment, wasn't looking at buying from there just interested that's all....pretty slick looking site imo, can see why it would catch peeps out!

There is no way I would buy with anyone that is not on the trusted dealer list, just though this site could do with flagging up before everyone gets all 'face palmy' on me!!

Wriggles

Fair comment, wasn't looking at buying from there just interested that's all....pretty slick looking site imo, can see why it would catch peeps out!

There is no way I would buy with anyone that is not on the trusted dealer list, just though this site could do with flagging up before everyone gets all 'face palmy' on me!!

Except that your OP indicated by it's tone and wording that you might be showing even the smallest bit of passing interest in them.

It's common - new member joins, finds random other sites, asks if anyones purchased and are they good, gets torn down by existing members, then claims never to have actually been in the slightest bit interested in using them. If you're not interested why even ask, hmm?

You're not the first and won't be the last.

It's possible they're a fantastic dealer and they could be a little known gem. Possible, but highly unlikely. Without even looking at the site, it's likely to be more expensive than TD's, potentially using gen photos, promising super rep AAAA+++++ swiss made replicas, not the chinese rubbish found elsewhere.

The whole basis of this forum (aside from boobs and flaming newbies) is to present a safe and tested list of dealers with whom you can expect an actual transaction with a reasonable amount of safeguards from the arrangements with the mods.

Anything else is just going off the reservation, where you're on your own.

By all means try them out, it's your money, but simply by even mentioning them here you're giving them even the barest amount of oxygen that they don't likely deserve.

trailboss99

Don't come across as outright scammers but a bit expensive. Plus of course if something does go wrong the staff here will be unable to assist.

dabbispade

No, but I have heard of the trusted dealers, rumor has it they are trusted :)

If you don´t like your money that much then go ahead and let us know how it goes :)

robsterwebb

Ok, I admit it I was interested for a while there....I shall stick to the trusted dealers...

thanks for the input all, still finding my feet with this caper! :stars:

greg_r

Oh great.

Pics of the gens (not the watches they're selling): Check

High prices despite the specious markdowns: Check

"Swiss" replicas: Check

All this plus a map placing them in Central London - nay, Gospel Hall, yet (which I doubt they've ever seen). Hallelujah!!!!!

If any of the above doesn't clue you in, then may I interest you in a nice used bridge? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2hot2trot

Ok, I admit it I was interested for a while there....I shall stick to the trusted dealers...

thanks for the input all, still finding my feet with this caper! :stars:

We have all been there mate and thankfully you did not pull the trigger.

Good luck in finding what you are looking for :)

Gazzla
syZcy8F.gif

robsterwebb

Got to say, great banter on this site!! :giggle:

Del
chewin_the_wallpaper_7_big.jpg

robsterwebb

lol, where's the like button when you need it!!

2hot2trot

noob1.jpg

:lmao:

robsterwebb
78af9aaf1d94da0eec798f665fb0bf338ba3bd53.jpg

autochrono
Oh great.

Pics of the gens (not the watches they're selling): Check

High prices despite the specious markdowns: Check

"Swiss" replicas: Check

All this plus a map placing them in Central London - nay, Gospel Hall, yet (which I doubt they've ever seen). Hallelujah!!!!!

If any of the above doesn't clue you in, then may I interest you in a nice used bridge? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The owner of the domain name is actually based in Australia.

Good luck putting that one together

autochrono

Then there's the part where they didn't bother to edit the filler content within the product descriptions.

Wow!

tonyh7

Some outright scam sites are unbelievably slick. For example there are some copies of the perfect clones site out there which are identical to the real site.

Tonystokes93

Stay well away...