Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

Back in the game! Need some new watches!

gottahaverolex

What up all! Been forever and a day since I've checked in. Got the urge to rep again and I'm so out of the loop! Still gotta have Rolex sooooo who's got the best day date ii and date just ii prices and quality? Also need a new DSSD, I have the old ass v2!!!! Lol! Hook me up old friends, show me the ropes again!

AllergyDoc

Lots of good DeepSeas out now, friend. :lol:. BK, Robert, Mary... Lots of choices, too.

gottahaverolex
Lots of good DeepSeas out now, friend. :lol:. BK, Robert, Mary... Lots of choices, too.

Hey Doc! I was looking at BK's, super kick ass ! Any good date just II's anywhere?

greg_r
What up all! Been forever and a day since I've checked in. Got the urge to rep again and I'm so out of the loop! Still gotta have Rolex sooooo who's got the best day date ii and date just ii prices and quality? Also need a new DSSD, I have the old ass v2!!!! Lol! Hook me up old friends, show me the ropes again!

Whoa! Great to see you GHR!!!

If he still has 'em, Robert's $249 DSSD is probably the best value. Clone ETA. Great watch. There's also a 21J version for about $100 less. If you want the most accurate, then BK's is probably the one to go for - but it's expensive.

DJIIs are also around, although none of the current cases are perfect. Still a very nice looking watch though - most of the dealers can supply. I have a DDII cheapie (21J) which is surprisingly nice for $100. Same case is available with asian clone too.

Here's my two:

dssd_1_170710.jpg

rolex_dd2_b_290610.jpg

Del

Hi GHR - love the licence plate :lol:.

+1 to the greg's comment on the DSSD from Robert - I'm wearing the 21j version right now and it is unbelievable for only $149 (I did a reveiw on this here if you want to check it out).

trailboss99

GHR! Good to see ya buddy! :picard2:

I'll leave the DDII stuff to those who know but the DSSD, yes Robert's or BK if the budget allows.

Col.

KBH

Welcome back GHR.

You don't hear much about the new DJII OR DDII for some reason other than Greg_r's. So far, I don't think they've been a big seller. At least not on this forum.

gottahaverolex

Thanks for the input guys! It's been so long a lot of the old dealers don't seem to be around anymore so I rely on your undying faithfulness to rep collecting to guide me on my return to the sickness! LOL!

Greg, that's the exact day day II I want! Who'd you grab that one from?!

Looks like Roberts DSSD is a no brainer, I'd love to have BKs but screw that price point!

greg_r
Thanks for the input guys! It's been so long a lot of the old dealers don't seem to be around anymore so I rely on your undying faithfulness to rep collecting to guide me on my return to the sickness! LOL!

Greg, that's the exact day day II I want! Who'd you grab that one from?!

Looks like Roberts DSSD is a no brainer, I'd love to have BKs but screw that price point!

I agree about the DSSD - I really don't see the point in spending more than about $250 on that watch. I'm more than happy with my 21J version, to be honest.

The DDII came from a dealer I was talking to with the possibility of becoming trusted here. He didn't make it ;)

Most of the dealers should be able to get it, though - it's available with 21J, ETA clone or gen ETA. The 21J version is about $100. If in doubt, drop MReplica a PM - he seems to be able to get just about anything.

wat44

Marys got that one too

gottahaverolex

Just ordered both from Mary, first time using her. We shall see! Thanks guys!