Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

My first 5 pam reps. (shitty) pics included

kolchak

Hey now,

After finding RWG a couple months ago I was bitten by the PAM bug & dove into this hobby head first. Finally able to show off the first few purchases. Since these are all pan reps + one tat, this post might fit better in the pan section, but here goes.

List is in reverse order of purchase -

5. Getat 44mm BROWN Marina Militare Dial, ti case, superlume, sapphire, hands Colour : black, beige stitch & Wooden Brown strap. Also picked up 2 extra straps. Love the watch & lume is excellent. Only complaint is that strap color has already worn off where the band rubs against the case. Watch was $130, straps were $30 & $40 and arrived in USA ~ 9 days after payment.

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0152-1.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

4. DSN pam 25 ti. Overall watch is superb but a little disappointed by quality of the strap & lume. Looks much better on one of Mr. tats in the picture & hopefully will look even better once sporting a steveo special. Watch was $300 and arrived via ems 9 days after payment.

IMAG0138-1.jpg

IMAG0143-1.jpg

1,2 & 3 were are my first pams and ordered from PWC at end of Jan. First choice was the obligatory pam 111k, a pam 328, and a 292. The 339 in pics was sent in error, it was quickly photographed (badly I may add) and then returned. Will post pics of the 292 when it's recieved.

Also ordered an extra rubber strap and total was ~ $479 with ems. Recieved them in record time - under a week. Very happy with the 111 & 382 and think quality is very good, especially considering price.

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

Group pic -

IMAG0156.jpg

Also waiting on a DSSD from Mary, a 45 mm PO w/orange bezel from Reg, 2 steveo straps and a black leather hirsch strap with orange stitch ordered from some company I can't remember now. Hopefully when these arrive my photobox will be set up and the pic quality will improve.

Thanks all for the great forum & wealth of information. Now can't wait to sell a few gens and get some more reps!

paule11

nicw I like the 328 with the white face

paule11

double post

Edited by paule11

Del

Very nice collection you got there kolchak :lol:.

Regarding the Hirsch strap you are waiting for, I expect it's the same one I bought for my orange PO from Watch Obsession in the UK:-

p2165350v2.jpg

greg_r

Nice selection you got there :lol:

kolchak
Very nice collection you got there kolchak :drool:.

Regarding the Hirsch strap you are waiting for, I expect it's the same one I bought for my orange PO from Watch Obsession in the UK:-

p2165350v2.jpg

That is the very one Del. I was too tired last night after attending my friend's sons 18th party (held at a local "full contact" strip club) to track down where I'd found that strap. I ordered it about 30 seconds after seeing your pic.....it's just perfect for the orange PO.

Reminds me I havent received any communication from Watch Ob. after placing order over a week ago.