Sign in to follow this  
ady.turcu

Does anyone know from where i can get an IWC Grande Complication replica

ady.turcu

I'm looking for an IWC Grande Complication replica that has working complications: perpetual calendar, minute repeater, chronograph.

Does anyone know where can i find one?

thanks.

Nimitz
I'm looking for an IWC Grande Complication replica that has working complications: perpetual calendar, minute repeater, chronograph.

thanks.

Nowhere, I don't think there are replica minute repeaters, not sure about perpetual calandars. Dream on

PatronSaintofChainsaws

thanks.

Chronograph, moonphase, tourbillon are all doable. Quarter and minute repeaters are probably doable in a custom build, but you'd have to be willing to spend $13,000+ for the base movement.

SeanusMaximus
This is about as good as it gets

http://www.timeshops.net/product.php?id_product=6337

Spooky Jameo --I was literally looking at one ten mins ago hahha! nice watch that one!

opus9

thanks.

I started looking for high end Jeager, IWC etc,then you discover the industry is actually movement led, not casing led.So all I can say is: you will not find a replica of a 5000+ movement.Disappointed? Yes I was,however your part of a watch loving community and believe me, that's a silver lining,as when when anything decent becomes available on the market,you will be the first to know.

regards

opus9

jameo210369

I think this one ticks all the boxes but it retails for $228,000

iwck.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kutio

There is a standard movement used for most moonphase (day/night) reps with chrono also available for IWC. As a watch it looks great anyway, but as for accuarcy against the gen -> well, it's more like a fantasy.