Sign in to follow this  
DiabloVT20

(Perfect Clones) Website Problems - causing customer problems??? - Password Forgotten RESET/Contact Us Forum NOT Working!!!

DiabloVT20

Hello everyone and am I GLAD to be back!!!!!

Only thing is I am having a very bad return it seems. I have brought many and I mean many Reps in the past having about 83 now! YES, "I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING!" "This GUY is a ticking time bomb!!!" LOL.... I had stop buying after all the websites seemed to be going down and thought I'd what it threw. Well, trying to make a come back and it's not going so well.

The PROBLEM <----Which I believe has NOT been fixed after letting Joshua now time and time again.

Is anyone else having this problems???

So, I have been getting e-mails after e-mails about promotes on great watch deals! And one I seen I could just not pass. July 4th Sale (Perfect Clones) was having 20% OFF!!! That's like drinking three Monsters in a row! So I jumped on the site and looked around to see what I would love to add to my already sum what big collection. Found a few watches and have some questions I wanted answered before I placed the order. On July 2nd I e-mailed Joshua threw his (Contact Us) Forum with questions regarding three watches I was looking at. I never got a responds and thought he most just be busy or something so I e-mailed again using the (Contact Us) Forum on July 4th. I already thought doing so on the 2nd would be Ok with two days to spare to e-mail me back. So on the 4th, again no responds. I really didn't now any other way to get up with him.

Then looking at the site one day and after e-mailing him on his (Contact Us) Forum 4 times with no responds I noticed the rwg.bz forums website and got the e-mail on it and e-mailed him right away. I got a responds with in 24hr.'s. Thought GREAT, I'll just let him no what's going on with his site and he'll be more then willing to help. Well because his site was asking up I thought he would at least waver the 20% OFF I missed on July 4th because his website was having problems and I could not get up with him. I mean, I was planning to buy on July 4th and was only whating on a responds before I placed my orders, the 20% OFF is really what jumped my gun to place the order. He let me now that some of the setting must have been turned off on his website and that's why he didn't get the e-mails. He barley answered my questions about the watches and didn't say a word about me missing the July 4th sell because the website wasn't working right.

I even asked, "why should I pay more for the watches when it wasn't my fault that he didn't get the e-mails and the sell was really what caught my eye anyway?" It just didn't seem right and still doesn't or to me anyway. He never said a word back and has ignored my question.

I MEAN. WOULDN'T YOU ALL THINK HE SHOULD HONOR IT???

Now I am having a problems resetting my Password because I haven't used the website in some time. Yesterday I went on his site and try'd making a new account which I can't because my e-mail was already used. So I had to click (Forgotten Password? Click here.) So I did, put my e-mail in and clicked continue. The page refreshed and said it was Successful and that a new password was sent to my e-mail. I never got one. Did it again and didn't get one. I e-mailed him before going to bed and didn't get a responds. I try'd the reset again this morning and it still didn't work so I e-mailed him again with NO responds.

I would like to now what you all think about this. It's really getting on my nerves and maybe I shouldn't. But after planing to buy on July 4th because of the 20% OFF sale and missing it all because this problems on his website and there NOT being fixed bugs me a lot.

DO YOU ALL THINK I SHOULD BE HONORED THE 20% OFF BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEMS????

I thank anyone and everyone for reading even if you don't respond to the forum.

Thanks much,

keep ticking!!!

NFleischer

Yes; my 2 cents only. Good luck trying to get them to follow through.

Next time maybe try Andrew or Toro.

DiabloVT20

Well I haven't placed my order and can't so I just may. Just the watch deals he has going on seem to good to look else where. Andrew is Trusty Time, right??? If not please inform me, it's been awhile. Who is Toro?

Thanks much for your responds!

tomtom1988

Well I haven't placed my order and can't so I just may. Just the watch deals he has going on seem to good to look else where. Andrew is Trusty Time, right??? If not please inform me, it's been awhile. Who is Toro?

Andrew is trusty time, toro is toro bravo. Andrew very kindly discounted me on hes Independence Day deals after I had ordered already, I emailed him and he corrected it right away, it was within the deal dates though to be honest I'd just forgot to apply the code! Always my go to TD

DiabloVT20

Andrew is trusty time, toro is toro bravo. Andrew very kindly discounted me on hes Independence Day deals after I had ordered already, I emailed him and he corrected it right away, it was within the deal dates though to be honest I'd just forgot to apply the code! Always my go to TD

Checking out the site now. Seem's the only one I have looked over. Is he rather new, never heard of him? I've used Andrew in the past, very nice person.

Thanks again,

DiabloVT20

Only thing is I am having a very bad return it seems. I have brought many and I mean many Reps in the past having about 83 now! YES, "I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING!" "This GUY is a ticking time bomb!!!" LOL.... I had stop buying after all the websites seemed to be going down and thought I'd what it threw. Well, trying to make a come back and it's not going so well.

The PROBLEM <----Which I believe has NOT been fixed after letting Joshua now time and time again.

So, I have been getting e-mails after e-mails about promotes on great watch deals! And one I seen I could just not pass. July 4th Sale (Perfect Clones) was having 20% OFF!!! That's like drinking three Monsters in a row! So I jumped on the site and looked around to see what I would love to add to my already sum what big collection. Found a few watches and have some questions I wanted answered before I placed the order. On July 2nd I e-mailed Joshua threw his (Contact Us) Forum with questions regarding three watches I was looking at. I never got a responds and thought he most just be busy or something so I e-mailed again using the (Contact Us) Forum on July 4th. I already thought doing so on the 2nd would be Ok with two days to spare to e-mail me back. So on the 4th, again no responds. I really didn't now any other way to get up with him.

Then looking at the site one day and after e-mailing him on his (Contact Us) Forum 4 times with no responds I noticed the rwg.bz forums website and got the e-mail on it and e-mailed him right away. I got a responds with in 24hr.'s. Thought GREAT, I'll just let him no what's going on with his site and he'll be more then willing to help. Well because his site was asking up I thought he would at least waver the 20% OFF I missed on July 4th because his website was having problems and I could not get up with him. I mean, I was planning to buy on July 4th and was only whating on a responds before I placed my orders, the 20% OFF is really what jumped my gun to place the order. He let me now that some of the setting must have been turned off on his website and that's why he didn't get the e-mails. He barley answered my questions about the watches and didn't say a word about me missing the July 4th sell because the website wasn't working right.

I even asked, "why should I pay more for the watches when it wasn't my fault that he didn't get the e-mails and the sell was really what caught my eye anyway?" It just didn't seem right and still doesn't or to me anyway. He never said a word back and has ignored my question.

Now I am having a problems resetting my Password because I haven't used the website in some time. Yesterday I went on his site and try'd making a new account which I can't because my e-mail was already used. So I had to click (Forgotten Password? Click here.) So I did, put my e-mail in and clicked continue. The page refreshed and said it was Successful and that a new password was sent to my e-mail. I never got one. Did it again and didn't get one. I e-mailed him before going to bed and didn't get a responds. I try'd the reset again this morning and it still didn't work so I e-mailed him again with NO responds.

I would like to now what you all think about this. It's really getting on my nerves and maybe I shouldn't. But after planing to buy on July 4th because of the 20% OFF sale and missing it all because this problems on his website and there NOT being fixed bugs me a lot.

Thanks much,

keep ticking!!!

philippe123

x

Edited by philippe123

Sakurai

I didn't even get an email about any 20% off - I demand retribution!

Actually, it'd be even better if Toro gave me 30% off. That would be just and fair.

Tits McGee

Thanks much,

keep ticking!!!

If you've bought as many reps as you claim to have then you should know better. Shit happens in this hobby. Find another dealer and quit whining.

Crying-Baby.jpg

Gazzla
zGKtR1o.gif

philippe123

x

greg_r

Why do we need two copies of this thread? Merged.

Frankly, if you can't get on with Josh's website, then there are other dealers. Move on.

deju

Sounds like an ISP filter issue with your email provider.

If there was an SMTP/emails setting issue with their site then I'm sure there would be lots of complaints, no one would get order confirmations, they wouldn't get order notifications etc. They would notice pretty quickly something was up.

Not their fault and they shouldn't have to honour it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadPickle
:ohwell:

DiabloVT20

Actually, it'd be even better if Toro gave me 30% off. That would be just and fair.

TForTResponds!

That's pretty funny! Seems everyone talks very highly about Toro<--- my fav. cigar size so I'm loving it!!! I just think it sad that he's not fixing the problem. I would have easily still brought the watches from him and he has one of the best looking websites around, done business with him in the past. Toro I am guessing can get just about anything, right??? I'll be contacting him or her later today. How's there shipping?

Read somewhere, someone said they payed $50. for shipping for an AP Diver I think. Was that a private service? Would be sweat and make you feel like your a million. Toro seems to have the best prices around on a lot of models.

Is he everyone's point man to go to????

If so, I'll have a few hit's for him to put out for me soon.

Thanks again for your responds.

MetalMickey

I sent Josh an enquiry through the website and never got a reply - so I just went elsewhere. I suggest OP does the same.

DiabloVT20

:ohwell:

Whooaaahoooo, I got a Pokemon!!!

DiabloVT20

Sounds like an ISP filter issue with your email provider.

If there was an SMTP/emails setting issue with their site then I'm sure there would be lots of complaints, no one would get order confirmations, they wouldn't get order notifications etc. They would notice pretty quickly something was up.

Not their fault and they shouldn't have to honour it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to note I did put in the forum, he did note there seemed to be a problem.

Just seemed with the (Contact Me) Forum. Direct e-mail worked just fine!

But what ever, he lost my business! Mostly for my time wasted.

Thanks for the responds.

DiabloVT20

I sent Josh an enquiry through the website and never got a reply - so I just went elsewhere. I suggest OP does the same.

Do you remember the date and about how many times?

How is your go to person if you don't mind me asking?

DiabloVT20

Why do we need two copies of this thread? Merged.

Frankly, if you can't get on with Josh's website, then there are other dealers. Move on.

I didn't mean to have two, was trying to post again on different forum.

Sakurai

TForTResponds!

That's pretty funny! Seems everyone talks very highly about Toro<--- my fav. cigar size so I'm loving it!!! I just think it sad that he's not fixing the problem. I would have easily still brought the watches from him and he has one of the best looking websites around, done business with him in the past. Toro I am guessing can get just about anything, right??? I'll be contacting him or her later today. How's there shipping?

Read somewhere, someone said they payed $50. for shipping for an AP Diver I think. Was that a private service? Would be sweat and make you feel like your a million. Toro seems to have the best prices around on a lot of models.

Is he everyone's point man to go to????

If so, I'll have a few hit's for him to put out for me soon.

Thanks again for your responds.

Toro is a great TD and so is Josh. I've bought the vast majority of my reps from the two of them, and have also had to use their after sales support on one occasion with each. They've both performed flawlessly in my experience. Personally, I've done more transactions and built a stronger rapport with Toro, so for me he's my no1 TD. I'm sure there are others who would hold Josh as no1. What matters most is that they are RWG TD's.