Sign in to follow this  
jameo210369

Hi guys

jameo210369

Hi guys,

Glad to be back, how are you all doing??

onzenuub

Dammit man, where have you been???????????????????????// Jimmy nice to see you again.

jameo210369

I have been in a non computer coma, back into the watch buying again and glad to be back amongst mates. Noticed a few new names on the forum.

onzenuub

And what watches are you buying and where????????????

jameo210369

It's my birthday on Saturday, I'm 40 so looking for a nice new watch; as always I'm open to sugestions.

Just looked at the Pam in Greg's thread that could well be worth $100. I havn't bought a watch for 8 months

onzenuub

Don't do a Pam, if you mean Pam as a watch, however if you mean Pam as in a lady, yes, do her. Buy a Tag or a nice Breitling

jameo210369

I have plenty of Tag's and Breitlings, I gave 6 watches away a few months ago to my brother's and father in law.

I even stopped wearing watches for a few months, how weird is that??

onzenuub

Jameo don't say that, stopped wearing watches, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez man. Next thing you are saying is you've stopped with the vegetables as well.

jameo210369

No, I still make fresh fertiliser for the vegetables; but I did go off wearing watches; I know It's mad to think that a watch nut such as I would and could go off watches.

iabounty
No, I still make fresh fertiliser for the vegetables; but I did go off wearing watches; I know It's mad to think that a watch nut such as I would and could go off watches.

Where have you been man???? I was about ready to come looking for you... The roof is on Johns house and before long the attic will be complete...... Spring will be here in just a few days and we need to get the garden planted............. and................ fertilized....... John can't do it all by himself, how is the bottling operation going these days? Paul Newman is dead now so there is plenty of room for an old scouser like you to import the bottled dressing directly......... Let me know If you have any questions........ Does your dog still crap in the cemetery?

jameo210369

iabounty you have a great memory, yes, the dog still thinks the cemetary is for her. Great to here about Johns house, I have my own computer now so nothing to stop me from posting.

How are things with you???

oscarmadfish

welcome home Jameo :lol:

greg_r

Stopped wearing watches!?!? :D

That's serious...

Good to have you back 'home', though mate - I even installed a smiley with you in mind a while back... :lol:

trailboss99

Jameo!

Great to see you back ole' son! We all missed you. That allmost completes the old gang.

Welcome home buddy.

Col.

jameo210369

Thanks trailboss, most of the guys are still here; I have noticed Dave123 is over at Repgeek, we'll get him back.

iabounty
Thanks trailboss, most of the guys are still here; I have noticed Dave123 is over at Repgeek, we'll get him back.

It would be great to have Dave start posting here again. I hope he reanimates his membership. I enjoy the guy, for some strange reason............

onzenuub

It would be great to have Dave start posting here again. I hope he reanimates his membership. I enjoy the guy, for some strange reason............

Tssssssssssssssssssssk

iabounty

Tssssssssssssssssssssk

What do you mean by "Tsssssssssssssssssssk" onzenuub? Be careful I've got a beer.........

onzenuub

Tssssssssssssssssssssk

What do you mean by "Tsssssssssssssssssssk" onzenuub? Be careful I've got a beer.........

Tsssssssssssssssssssk, I have two beer

iabounty

Tssssssssssssssssssssk

Oh.... Well........ Thanks for clearing that up.......... :lol:

onzenuub

Tssssssssssssssssssssk

Oh.... Well........ Thanks for clearing that up.......... :lol:

Oke :Whistle:

greg_r

In honour of Jameo's return, he now has his own smiley. I give you :gunbandana: !

jameo210369

He is so cute

sconehead

A red dog...hmmm, who do you support again? :gunbandana:

oscarmadfish

looks pink gay dog ?