Sign in to follow this  
jameo210369

Hi guys

jameo210369

All dogs are gay, bless them; at least they can lick there own balls. Ha ha ha

sconehead

Be honest, if you could you would, I would...wouldn't you?

jameo210369

I can, I'm a scouser; we can do anything.

sconehead

Want to buy a Fellaini wig, since his new hair do my lad won't wear it anymore...a sort of retro Souness look...

jameo210369

I'm a red, my daughter and wife are both blue's; not to sure about the dog, I think she's a red.

Fellarni, Fellini (Screatch) or what ever his name is looked different last week, I believe the guy selling th ewigs ran away when the team came out, nothing like 500 scousers wanting their money back.

sconehead

They're Jo wigs now... :gunbandana:

jameo210369

Just like a scouser, we can sell water as unfrozen ice and charge people double the price.

sconehead

Just noticed we both have animal avatars...I wonder why?

jameo210369

The dog is my daughters, who owns the monkey??

Are you a scouser sconehead, if yes are you still in Liverpool??

sconehead

That's my adopted pet CHIMP not monkey :blush: , I like to call him 'Twitchy', yes and yes to the other questions jameo...

jameo210369

I'm in Walton and have around 30 to 40 watches in my colection. I am going to post some pics tomorrow, I have a new camera and the pics should be awesome.

sconehead

A Bootle boy originally, now in Huyton, 15 reps and soon to be 2 gens. That's a lot of watches jameo, looking forward to the pics...

greg_r
A red dog...hmmm, who do you support again? :blush:

If you mean me, I don't :P

greg_r
I'm in Walton and have around 30 to 40 watches in my colection. I am going to post some pics tomorrow, I have a new camera and the pics should be awesome.

30-40? You must have given quite a few away - I seem to recall almost 80 last time around... mebbe it's my memory failing due to advanced age... :blush:

jameo210369

No, you are right as always Greg; I gave a few away to my inlaws (bless them) and I gave my nephew as many as he wanted; he can have anything.

Too be honest I have no idea how many watches I have, how sad is that. I think it's a stock check tomorrow.

greg_r

:blush:

Did a stock check myself recently. A couple of watches wound up in the spares box subsequently, but I'm on 15 reasonably decent watches at present - albeit there's a couple that I wouldn't buy again (neither one was expensive).

There are, however, a couple of cheap gens I want quite badly - primarily a Vostok Red Square, which is probably the next watch on my list...

sconehead

Do they use Russian cloned or Chinese cloned movements Greg.. :blush: Seriously though looks nice and substantial for the money, which one are you going for?

jameo210369

wow, quick stock check, 45 watches 6 pocket watches and a number of straps. Where have they all gone, as per Greg a few watches that I would never buy again, 5 originals. Got that bug back though so let's get collecting.

You hav to love those Vostock's, 32 jewel movements pure class.

Edited by jameo210369

greg_r
Do they use Russian cloned or Chinese cloned movements Greg.. :blush: Seriously though looks nice and substantial for the money, which one are you going for?

Yes. One 'a dose :P

I want the blue face on the bracelet. Has a touch of the 'flying B' about it - and I'd much rather spend £169 on a gen than $450 on a rep...

mebbe next month...

jameo210369

I love the original Vostock's, they are much cheaper and all the engraving on the back of the watch is in Russian, I think they come with 31 jewel movements (pure class).

Edited by jameo210369

iabounty
I love the original Vostock's, they are much cheaper and all the engraving on the back of the watch is in Russian, I think they come with 31 jewel movements (pure class).

iabounty wants pics. of the cheaper Vostock's with the Russian engraving on the back taken with the new camera and posted on this forum for all us crazy's to see Jameo......... ASAP...... and a link to buy said Russian 31 jewel time piece... :P oke?

jameo210369

iabounty I don't have a Vostock although I would welcome one to my little collection, see the link for original Vostock's; please note the number of Jewel's in the movement. If the seller ever gets any in stock I will buy. My pics are on the way.

http://www.rltwatches.co.uk/acatalog/Vostokr.html

http://www.vostok-watches.com/?gclid=CJCpu...CFUM-3godjXg86w

Edited by jameo210369