Sign in to follow this  
tonyharrison

Rolex Milgauss Replica - Purchase Sugestion

tonyharrison

This is my first post on the forum and already im asking questions. I currently own a number of Gen watches, those being Omegas and Brietlings.

Recently I was watch shopping and came across the "Rolex Milgaus" - Model pictured below.

rolex-milgauss-ro6969P.jpg

Essentially I am looking for the best quality Rep that is currently available, sepcifically something with a close to swiss ETA movement.

If anyone dealers/owners could advise me on this, I would be more that gratefull.

Thanks.

Member X

Spend some time looking at the trusted dealers section on here - I think I couple of Milgauss (Milgausses?) have been listed, and you can also get a feeling from the reviews of which dealer you'd prefer.

All the china based dealers on here have access to the same watches as they shop in the same place so it depends on which dealer you prefer, really. Robert (PrestigeWatchCo) is Thailand based, though, so does supply some different watches.

Don't rush in, there's plenty of time. Read lots and wait a couple of weeks before jumping in.

Cynikal.Mindset
Spend some time looking at the trusted dealers section on here - I think I couple of Milgauss (Milgausses?) have been listed, and you can also get a feeling from the reviews of which dealer you'd prefer.

Don't rush in, there's plenty of time. Read lots and wait a couple of weeks before jumping in.

Robert (prestigewatchco) probably has some of the best milgauss if he has stock on them...check him out

DarkGlass

Bought a GV with a copy ETA from Robert (PWC) for I think £135 delivered into the UK. A truly stunning watch and a great dealer. I do believe that all colours are availiable

Like with most things, read the instructions before placing any orders

IMG00146-20101204-1301.jpg

tonyharrison

Guys, I apreciate all the quick responses, each have been very useful in my selection.

DarkGlass, what is the weight of the watch like? The overall crafmanship? On close inspection can the average person tell its a replica? Have you put your Rep next to a Gen and compared?

Thanks for all the help so far.

DarkGlass
Guys, I apreciate all the quick responses, each have been very useful in my selection.

DarkGlass, what is the weight of the watch like? I honestly don't know

The overall crafmanship? Superb

On close inspection can the average person tell its a replica? I doubt it

Have you put your Rep next to a Gen and compared? I've seen a gen close up and it looks pretty good to me and for the money you can't go wrong

Bear in mind that the real experts tend to be the guys on here, they are not your work colleagues or indeed the people you are likely to meet, most "experts" know absolutley nuffink !

Edited with a link to PWC's listing http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=7238

Thanks for all the help so far

Edited by DarkGlass

Member X

+1 to DarkGlass.

Although it should be noted that you shouldn't buy reps if you're not 100% comfortable with saying they are copies if someone asks - if the 'shame' of ridicule by sad people needing to feel somehow superior to you because they have something worth $$$$ and you don't, is something you don't want to deal with, don't wear it where it's likely to be spotted. (That said, and somewhat amusingly, if you already have gens and your acquaintances know this, it's more likely a rep will be believed...)

Robert's rolex reps from 'the milgauss factory' are stunning quality, though. Get it serviced by Robert when you order and it should last as long as any 'normal' watch, although you can't expect perfection, of course, so manage your expectations accordingly.

tonyharrison

Dark Glass and Member x - Thanks for your quick replys, I have decided I am going to order from "PWC"

To be honest with you guys, I do not intend on using a replica watch to "show off" as such, I have never really liked any of the Rolex designs as they too nouveau riche for my tastes, when I stumbled across the Milguass my opinions changed, so I began looking at various replica watch stores most of which where cartel type websites with good photographs but at £34 I am no fool.

I apreciate your help guys!

DarkGlass

Good choice Tony. but please please please read through PWC's section first and follow the instructions on how to order etc. Robert doesn't do much hand holding but does deliver a great product at a very reasonable price.

Let us know how you get on a post some pics when you've got it

Mazz

+1 for PWC I ordered the one you have pictured with a upgraded movement and a service and it is an awesome watch. Highly recommend you go with the better movement the sweep is much smoother.

paulro

Go for Robert. He has a great watch offered right now $99.

Mazz

+1 for PWC I ordered the one you have pictured with a upgraded movement and a service and it is an awesome watch. Highly recommend you go with the better movement the sweep is much smoother.

nunu78

How much you paid for service.

Mazz

I don't remember exactly I think it was $25. There is a sticky on the PWC sub forum. Here is an interesting link about the Milgauss.

Milgauss link

nunu78
I don't remember exactly I think it was $25. There is a sticky on the PWC sub forum. Here is an interesting link about the Milgauss.

Milgauss link

thnx mate

tonyharrison

Well guys I have no ordered the ETA version of this watch, it was around £140 and to be honest, if it turns out to be terrible Im not going to be disapointed, you get what you pay for!

Member X

I think you will be in for a pleasant surprise B) :D