Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

2 straps arrived from SteveO

kolchak

Been anxious to replace the straps on the first batch of watches from some of the (awesome) trusted dealers. Was happy to see "the King" & "Black Knight" arrived today from SteveO. Very comfortable, quality straps & a great value at ~ $40. each.

Not sure if steve is known around here since I'm new, but cheers to whoever posted his information.

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

scope

Nice, congrats!

guami007

Steve-O's straps are really nice and a great value as you said. Customer service is top-notch.

Been anxious to replace the straps on the first batch of watches from some of the (awesome) trusted dealers. Was happy to see "the King" & "Black Knight" arrived today from SteveO. Very comfortable, quality straps & a great value at ~ $40. each.

Not sure if steve is known around here since I'm new, but cheers to whoever posted his information.

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

Legger

Steveo is class. I get all my PAM straps from him and I have the exact same KIng strap on order. The Grande is particularly good.

Congrats and enjoy.

kolchak
Steveo is class. I get all my PAM straps from him and I have the exact same KIng strap on order. The Grande is particularly good.

Congrats and enjoy.

thanks - Grande is my next purchase. I cant imagine straps getting much better then his for 2 or 3 times the price.

Legger

I agree.

Nice watches you have them on. Where did you get the submersible? I need one of them in my ever growing collection.

kolchak
I agree.

Nice watches you have them on. Where did you get the submersible? I need one of them in my ever growing collection.

Thanks...it came from Davidsen. It cost a little more than the avergage rep but worth it.