Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

It's ok to dream

Baldrick

Meh, run with the sheep or dare to be different, be a leader, perfect summer watch, and upmarket too, available in steel if you can't aspire to gold when flipping burgers :bcake:

441JUNE2008CORUMADMIRALSCUPE.jpg

441JUNE2008CORUMADMIRALSCUPH.jpg

441JUNE2008CORUMADMIRALSCUPJ.jpg

JohnG

You buy that one from TTK too?

:bcake:

dingle
You buy that one from TTK too?

:popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Baldrick

Naw, I bought both :popcorn:

JohnG
Naw, I bought both :popcorn:

You had such a special relationship with TTK, you bought watches from him and you collected most of his photographs (which were quite good), but I think there was something extra special going on there...

I will bet my entire watch collection that you have touched TTK's penis.

dingle

MikeMcNair

i was gonna suggest the breitling above. looks the business!!

Baldrick
You had such a special relationship with TTK, you bought watches from him

Yep, he was my supplier, I was his customer, met the man personally tho', I don't recall any penis touching, we did however discuss 'pricks, dicks and cocks', your name kept popping up, unsurprisingly enough :popcorn:

and you collected most of his photographs (which were quite good),

I agree, I think they were quite good also, but NO, I didn't collect them, they're all available to see and you being the tight-arse that you are will be glad to know that you can see them for free, all you have to do John is go to Photobucket and log in using the following:

Username : keyserszose

Password : Iamadick

It's easy and as I say FREE, now don't be whoopin' and a -hollerin' ;)

I will bet my entire watch collection that you have touched TTK's penis.

I'll take that bet ( tho' having seen most of your shitty reps, I shouldn't really ), so, PROVE I've touched TTK's penis B)

Scavolas

I do not know about gold or silver, but this Corum Admirals Cup Chronograph is definitely on my toplist. Especially the white dial version.

Problem is, that nobody seems to be carrying them and it does not come with a decent ETA 2836-2 movement. Or did I miss something?

May I ask you to correct me if I was wrong here?

greg_r

OF COURSE the Corum Admiral's cup does not come with a 2836 - it's a chrono and the 2836 is NOT a chrono movement. You need a 7750 to power the subdials (and a swiss 7750 would push the cost up drastically - it's not a cheap movement).

As far as availability goes, I don't know whether these are still around ask around the dealers. Drop MReplica or PWC a PM and see what they have available...

Scavolas

Thank you for the reply and correction. My mistake.

Silix-prime seems to have some variants with Asian 7750 movement for 375.00 USD. Isn't that a little bit high or perhaps this is an indication for the veracity of the components and quality?

Problem is, their server seems to be down for a while now.

OF COURSE the Corum Admiral's cup does not come with a 2836 - it's a chrono and the 2836 is NOT a chrono movement. You need a 7750 to power the subdials (and a swiss 7750 would push the cost up drastically - it's not a cheap movement).

As far as availability goes, I don't know whether these are still around ask around the dealers. Drop MReplica or PWC a PM and see what they have available...

greg_r

Silix-prime seems to have some variants with Asian 7750 movement for 375.00 USD. Isn't that a little bit high or perhaps this is an indication for the veracity of the components and quality?

Yup $375 is about the going rate for that watch as I recall. I'd suggest you drop Jee a PM or email and see if they've still got 'em

gottahaverolex

The Corum is delish! Me wanty!

Baldrick

Only one problem with that Corum, you have to put a safety chain on the strap, 'cos that f'kking thing just JUMPS off yer wrist B)

Scavolas

I am sorry for looking like a n00b, but could you give me a hint on TTK's identity (a link would suffice). Of course only if it is not too priviledged information.

Only one problem with that Corum, you have to put a safety chain on the strap, 'cos that f'kking thing just JUMPS off yer wrist B)

Scavolas

Yeah, they look to be very solid and very high quality. Jee must be a contact for silix-prime but I still have to find him/her here. I wonder if Robert had access to these as well....

Yup $375 is about the going rate for that watch as I recall. I'd suggest you drop Jee a PM or email and see if they've still got 'em

Baldrick

Like Zed, TTK's dead, sorry !

Scavolas

Oops, sorry mate. (By the way, you mean Zed from Pulp Fiction?)

Like Zed, TTK's dead, sorry !

Baldrick

Indeedy doody, ^_^

greg_r
Yeah, they look to be very solid and very high quality. Jee must be a contact for silix-prime but I still have to find him/her here. I wonder if Robert had access to these as well....

Always worth asking him, mate :)

Baldrick

Good chance Robert can access these, might have to be an order-in tho' :yiddishe: