Sign in to follow this  
coolfreddy

Puretimewatch.com

coolfreddy

Has anyone gotten anything from them and if yes were you happy with your purchase?

Jannis76

Hi mate,

Puretime is not a trusted dealer in this forum. He is trusted in other forums.

I have ordered a Hublot King Power in the past and it was a smooth transaction!

Any watch on his site can be sourced by our trusted dealers as well. If you stick to our trusted dealers,

the Admins can help you if anything goes wrong.

Stick to our trusted dealers!

Good luck for your order!

Jannis

MikeMcNair

a) agree with above statement 100000000000000% (i think thats a goo-gel)

B ) what watch are you looking for, and where do you live?

c) how ust you pay? paypal? credit card? bank transfer?

these questions will point you in a certain direction and will make buying the rep you want EASY.

greg_r

There are reasons why Puretime is not trusted here. He's fairly okay, but there are much better dealers around imho.

Frankly, I'd suggest contacting our forum dealers first - between them they can supply just about any rep currently available

alw

At least a few years ago, PT was an excellent dealer, yet he´s not "trusted" here. Any reason for this I should know?

coolfreddy

You guys are right. I have worked with Robert and I have to say his amazing. I just got some cash from my parents so im looking to buy my next watch and I have no idea what to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NFleischer

I've ordered a number of watches from them over the years without major problems.

In fact they have some really nice HBBB for under $300, for example.

The prices are about the same as the other'cartel' dealers. Certainly not a scam site.

They are not on the trusted dealer list here but are @ RG and RWG2.

Kutio

There was heaps of complaints in the last 2 yrs about slow replys and lack of communications, but they are trusted! And usually they post very quickly also.

greg_r
At least a few years ago, PT was an excellent dealer, yet he´s not "trusted" here. Any reason for this I should know?

Poor communications mainly.

JohnG

Yeah, I saw a lot of complaints on RWGjr, seems he is very spotty now with communications, even when people are inquiring about watches.

I don't get people who buy watches from a guy who takes two weeks to answer their original email. If someone doesn't want to take my money, there are other waiting in line behind him.

greg_r

Yeah, I saw a lot of complaints on RWGjr, seems he is very spotty now with communications, even when people are inquiring about watches.

I don't get people who buy watches from a guy who takes two weeks to answer their original email. If someone doesn't want to take my money, there are other waiting in line behind him.

He has a nasty habit of disappearing unexpectedly. Not terribly confidence-inspiring. We won't be inviting him to become a dealer here.

Nisv
He has a nasty habit of disappearing unexpectedly. Not terribly confidence-inspiring. We won't be inviting him to become a dealer here.

It's really reassuring to see the arguments regarding trusted dealers, i realize that it's not necessairy for me to search for them elsewhere.

If (when ;) ) i order a watch from one of the trusted dealers here i'm confident that i will get what i want, with high quality and what not ;)

Scavolas

I am sorry and do not want to be a nerd, but what you honorable Admins and Moderators suggest I find a little bit uneasy on the practical side: say I find some (for me) very nice replica @puretimewatch.com (just for the sake of the current topic here) and because I try listening to your advises, I want to buy it from one of the trusted dealeers here. What should I do, harrass all of them with my request in a series of PMs, be a bitch and start a new topic calling for all the trusted dealers around to contact me in private?

For example, puretimewatch.com seems to have an overpriced but very nice-looking Omega DeVille Hour Vision Annual Calendar (http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/hour-vision-annual-calender-ss-white-dial-on-black-leather-strap), with "nickel plated Swiss ETA-2836 automatic with Geneva engraving" if one to beleive it, with sapphire crystal with AR and for 528 USD.

Following your suggestions, what should I do, PM to Robert, Mary and Jee and see if they have the EAXCT same model? And how do I show what is the exact model, send them the pictures from puretimewatch.com? Isn't that a little bitchy (like shopping around for the overall best solution)?

greg_r

Pick a dealer and send a pic. MReplica, ReplicaMake and Mary are all good at tracking down specific models. Responding to those kind of requests is how they do most of their business.

Bear in mind that if you buy from one of our forum-based dealers and have a problem, we can normally help. If you buy from an external dealer, you're on your own.

Beyond that, it's up to you. We offer the best advice we can - we've got no axe to grind so only invite the dealers we have found to be the best to have subforums here.

JohnG
Following your suggestions, what should I do, PM to Robert, Mary and Jee and see if they have the EAXCT same model? And how do I show what is the exact model, send them the pictures from puretimewatch.com? Isn't that a little bitchy (like shopping around for the overall best solution)?

That's what I do.

I send pictures from Josh's (Perfect Time) website to other dealers - last time was a couple of months ago, I sent a pic from his website, along with his description, to Mary.

Got the watch shortly after Christmas.

Repworld is a cut-throat place baby.

The next thing I am going to try is sending a pic from Jee to Mary and a pic from Mary to Jee, then whoever gives me the best price, I will send their email to the other, get him to beat the price, and when he does, I will send THAT email to the other, get 'em to shave off another couple percent. And with my savings, I will go out and celebrate with a pizza and a coke.

Scavolas

Thanks Greg, I hear you. Obviously, you did not mention Robert on the list of dealers who would hunt down a specific model just for me, right? But Robert DOES HAVE certain very promising services, ie., secure shipping to problematic EU countries (I am from one of those), this new pre-shipping servicing stuff and of course, the most reasonable prices.

Actually the former two are the most important for a more expensive model, and I am not sure I would receive those at the other dealers.

Pick a dealer and send a pic. MReplica, ReplicaMake and Mary are all good at tracking down specific models. Responding to those kind of requests is how they do most of their business.

Bear in mind that if you buy from one of our forum-based dealers and have a problem, we can normally help. If you buy from an external dealer, you're on your own.

Beyond that, it's up to you. We offer the best advice we can - we've got no axe to grind so only invite the dealers we have found to be the best to have subforums here.

Scavolas

I guess that's about nailed the topic, John...

(I just wonder if I am to believe you at those nasty back-and-forth moves, really....)

That's what I do.

I send pictures from Josh's (Perfect Time) website to other dealers - last time was a couple of months ago, I sent a pic from his website, along with his description, to Mary.

Got the watch shortly after Christmas.

Repworld is a cut-throat place baby.

The next thing I am going to try is sending a pic from Jee to Mary and a pic from Mary to Jee, then whoever gives me the best price, I will send their email to the other, get him to beat the price, and when he does, I will send THAT email to the other, get 'em to shave off another couple percent. And with my savings, I will go out and celebrate with a pizza and a coke.

JohnG
Obviously, you did not mention Robert on the list of dealers who would hunt down a specific model just for me, right?

You have to approach Robert with more care....

pwc.jpg

greg_r
Thanks Greg, I hear you. Obviously, you did not mention Robert on the list of dealers who would hunt down a specific model just for me, right? But Robert DOES HAVE certain very promising services, ie., secure shipping to problematic EU countries (I am from one of those), this new pre-shipping servicing stuff and of course, the most reasonable prices.

ReplicaMake will also transship via the UK.

I didn't mention Robert as he, unlike most of our dealers, actually holds stock of the watches he sells. What he doesn't generally do is go looking for models that he doesn't normally stock. By all means drop him a PM to see if he has this particular watch.

However, the other dealers I mentioned will go find just about any model available as they obtain watches to order from their suppliers.

alw

Too bad as there aren´t too many dealers here inside EU. Reg is great, but he hasn´t any "high-end" models.

Edit: Ah, I see that this fellow Robert has an EU option...

Edited by alw

greg_r

Too bad as there aren´t too many dealers here inside EU. Reg is great, but he hasn´t any "high-end" models.

Edit: Ah, I see that this fellow Robert has an EU option...

You're confusing Puretime with 'Precious Time'. Puretime is one of the cartel dealers and based in the far east. Precious Time is the guy based in the UK. He's a good dealer, but as both Robert and ReplicaMake offer transshipping via the UK and tend to be that bit cheaper in the main, I'd recommend going that way. :)

alw

I meant PreciousTime with "PT". But great to see he´s not the only safe option nowadays.

greg_r

Hence the confusion as it was in a 'PureTime' thread :lmao2: