Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

A Little bummed on refund timing

PeterWorcester

I don't want to make a big del out of this but I ordered a watch from TS.net and two days later get an email saying they don't have it in stock, would I kindly pick something else for the same price or if I wanted to spend more $ they would ONLY charge me the difference.

I looked around and decided they really didn't have anything that captured my eye, so I asked to cancel the order. Didn't hear back for a coupe of days, finally wrote them again through the website that I wanted to cancel order# XWXYX.

They wrote back that the order had been cancelled and that I would receive a refund in 40 DAYS, 40 Days ? You have to be kidding me.

I'm solely tempted to dispute the charge with Visa and I know I'll get my money back a heck of a lot sooner.

Is this common, to have to wait OVER a MONTH to get your money back? I'm sorry but that's just plain BS, no way it should take 40 days to refund a lousy $123, regardless of where the money ended up.

I'm kind of upset over this and will probably not use the ever again, The 2nd rep I ever bought was from them and I honestly can say that I was very disappointed in what $270 bought me compared to other dealers where $270 can get you one hell of a DSSD, or for half that a beautiful GMT II.

I'm not writing this to winge or moan about anything other than the 40 refund time. That's seems excessive to me.

What do you think ?

Cheers,

Peer

pollux1

I understand where you're coming from mate but these guys deal in REPS, not retail items with huge mark ups. Whilst I have no doubt someone is making a damn good turn out of them sometimes the middle man is just getting his cut. If you ask again and they mess you about send a PM to one of the mods here and they'll sort you out no probs. :)

dingle

Send Mark an email at :

[email protected]

He will get it sorted for you.

pollux1
Send Mark an email at :

[email protected]

Cheers Ding,top advice mate.

:)

PeterWorcester
Send Mark an email at :

[email protected]

Cheers Ding,top advice mate.

:lol:

Done , Haven't received an answer yet but I know what it' going to be. It's going to be, "Sorry its the Chinees not our fault". I'll bet money on it.

I'll just stay away from TS all together. The one watch I did buy for $270 felt like a $60 cheapie, was going to send it back but given the refund policy forget it. I'll give it to someone as a gift.

Maybe donate it here for new VIPers.

Cheers all and thanks for the input everyone,

Peter