Sign in to follow this  
Robzy

Received my new Omega Spectre

Del

I love how everybody gets the knives out before the TD (Kuvarsit) has even been made aware of the issue, let alone been allowed to explain. Honestly, if some of you ran RWG we'd have no TDs left... :facepalm:

I've personally been in contact with Amanda and she has assured me that this was a genuine mistake made by a new member of her team who happened to be shipping out several of the same models on the day that they shipped out the OP's watch. An easy mistake to make without doubt.

Amanda offered to take the watch back and replace it if the OP wanted but he declined that offer. Amanda also offered a discount on the OP's next order so he has another option if he so wishes.

I'd say Amanda handled this simple mistake very well! :clap:

Hopefully, all concerns about this matter have now been addressed.

:)

splke

always had good relationship with Amanda and not surprised at the professional way it was handled once td was made aware

Robzy
I love how everybody gets the knives out before the TD (Kuvarsit) has even been made aware of the issue, let alone been allowed to explain. Honestly, if some of you ran RWG we'd have no TDs left... :facepalm:

I've personally been in contact with Amanda and she has assured me that this was a genuine mistake made by a new member of her team who happened to be shipping out several of the same models on the day that they shipped out the OP's watch. An easy mistake to make without doubt.

Amanda offered to take the watch back and replace it if the OP wanted but he declined that offer. Amanda also offered a discount on the OP's next order so he has another option if he so wishes.

Very true!

The issue was resolved with Amanda, I accepted the fact that this was an honest mistake.

Overall I am happy with the watch and the service she supplied. As I did not want to go through the trouble of sending the watch back, I accepted Amanda's offer for a discount on a next order.

I did not want this issue to be a big fuss, that being the reason I did not drag a moderator into this.

Anyways, thank you Del for your input and feedback to this post.

As mentioned initially I will buy again from Amanda.

Regards!

Del

Very true!

The issue was resolved with Amanda, I accepted the fact that this was an honest mistake.

Overall I am happy with the watch and the service she supplied. As I did not want to go through the trouble of sending the watch back, I accepted Amanda's offer for a discount on a next order.

I did not want this issue to be a big fuss, that being the reason I did not drag a moderator into this.

Anyways, thank you Del for your input and feedback to this post.

As mentioned initially I will buy again from Amanda.

Regards!

:thumbsup2: