Sign in to follow this  
erichong9848

Help & Guidance Needed!!! :D

VOTE FOR SOMETHING THAT MATTERS!! :D  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should I get?

• Citizen CA0444-50L (RIGHT)
    • Citizen AW1424-54L (LEFT)
    • Other (please give a suggestion, thanks)

erichong9848

Hi all, so I'm pretty new and I'm just started getting into watches. First watch I bought was an Orient Sport Quartz TT0Y002B which was a pretty nice watch at the time. But it has been 5 years and after some wear and tear I'm in the market for a new watch. I'm looking for a nice watch within the $300- $500 range.

I'm currently interested in the Citizen Endeavor AW1424-54L and the Citizen Endeavor CA0444-50L, I was wondering if either of these would be a good watch to start off my collection. I really love the look and the color combination of both of them, the blue and gold is really really nice in my opinion. I was wondering if either of them would be a good choice to start off my collection? Also, these watches have been out for a few years, does that really matter? Or should I go ahead and get one of the newer models? How do these compare to Seiko or Tissot?

I'm looking for a nice everyday watch that I could wear for most occasions while I save up for a nicer one. I do want it to have a respectable brand and quality as well.

Thank you guys so much in advance!! Please feel free to give any suggestions on brands or other models that are with in the same range as these or if you guys have any tips for a beginner who is just starting out would be amazing! :)

The one on the left is the AW1424-54L and the one on the right is CA0444-50L.

AW1424-54L_fullsize_1419884748.jpgCA0444-50L_full.jpg

Edited by erichong9848

rpta

Wow! I've recently started my Citizen collection and I have acquired some really nice pieces including a Grand Complication and a Grand Classic. But now, you've given me two more targets to keep in my crosshairs. I really like both models you've posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purger72

Both look nice. AW1424-54L would be my choice,cleaner look where other one is nice to but little bit busy.

GenTLe

Instead of the left one I'd take this rep:

aquatimer-chrono-iw376803-v6f-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a7750.jpg

Or the CD version:

Image-10564922-229638320-2-Web_0_d158323eebf28535f227d29a7523f76f_1.jpg