Sign in to follow this  
Omeg@007

New Emporio Armany Watch--Need Pricing Details

Omeg@007

Hello,

I got this Watch in 2012 and has been worn only 2 times and put back in the box since then. Jut today i took it out for some Photos. The Watch is New ( No Dents, bumps, Scratches,...etc )!

It has Everything from Box, Manual,...etc

Questions:

1)- I want to know how much does this watch worth?

Looking forward for the details

Regards

ShovelnTC

Mate these are relatively cheap watches in the first place and I would expect will have a low re-sale value so I would suggest that if you like it then just wear it or I suspect that you will be dissapointed at what you will be offered if selling.

Omeg@007

Mate these are relatively cheap watches in the first place and I would expect will have a low re-sale value so I would suggest that if you like it then just wear it or I suspect that you will be dissapointed at what you will be offered if selling.

Thanks for the reply and tips :)

BenjaminButton

Google and eBay are you friends. It's easy.... type in the words and the interweb will furnish you with answers. Surprising!

I have looked for you... let's call it an act of care in the community..... Armani on eBay...... loads for sale, people asking 60, 70, 80 and 120 quid or more. Research for completed only sales and you see the Armani reality. They sell for between 10 to30 quid most returning unsold to the sock draw.

Omeg@007

Thanks @BenjaminButton :)

Omeg@007

I tried to Google and ebay the details of this watch, but could not find any watch same as this?...

Wriggles

Thanks for the reply and tips :)

i dont need it as i want to shorten my collection. So i am happy to let it go for reasonable price :)

You might want to be careful, posting pics like this and saying you're putting it up for sale is vary close to looking like you're inviting offers by back door dealing. Mods don't take kindly to this kind of things.

As said research the going rate yourself and post it in M2M not like this

Omeg@007

I am sorry if my thread was like if i want to sell. But NO. I really need to know the price.

Anyway, i will make a thread at M2M then.

Thanks and again sorry for the misunderstanding and confusion.

Lagger

If you Google the model number ar0462 it comes back with a different watch, this is probably a fantasy fake.

for what it's worth I paid £35 for a real one Off eBay, same sort of style

Omeg@007

What i have is Real and Genuine. Nor fake or Rep.

JSJ
I am sorry if my thread was like if i want to sell. But NO. I really need to know the price.

Yes, I'm the same. I always want to know the price of stuff I have absolutely no interest in selling.

Simms

What a peculiar thread. I'm surprised you couldn't the info yourself. I did one search, which took 30 seconds, and know what this is worth.

Omeg@007
What a peculiar thread. I'm surprised you couldn't the info yourself. I did one search, which took 30 seconds, and know what this is worth.

Then show us your muscles :-)

How much?

GenTLe

This isn't going to end well...

JSJ

It's basically worth fuck all on here.

For the benefit of non-native speakers, that means nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Simms

How much?

I'm not sure what you want me to tell you. Your first question hinted at an extremely lazy fucktard that wants others to do his/her research for them. I was willing to give that a pass by ignoring the thread. The fact that you then spent even more energy trying to justify your idiotic question, instead of doing proper research, only proved to me that you were an extremely lazy fucktard, hence my initial response in which I tried to be civil.

Now that you're insisting on being fully committed to your extreme idiocy by pretending not to be able to find an answer to your dumb question, I feel the need to rip you a new one...because you deserve it.

Your question is the equivalent to

"who has the best sub"

Or "which TD sells the best watches"

Or "I'm such a dickhead because I'm too lazy to do my own research, so I'll just carefully veil my question in such a way that nobody will notice what a spent cock I really am, instead they will line up to supply me with responses because I'm such a clever cunt!"

I hope that answers you question

Mr_B

About £40

Nikosaldente
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

BenjaminButton

How much?

I'm not sure what you want me to tell you. Your first question hinted at an extremely lazy fucktard that wants others to do his/her research for them. I was willing to give that a pass by ignoring the thread. The fact that you then spent even more energy trying to justify your idiotic question, instead of doing proper research, only proved to me that you were an extremely lazy fucktard, hence my initial response in which I tried to be civil.

Now that you're insisting on being fully committed to your extreme idiocy by pretending not to be able to find an answer to your dumb question, I feel the need to rip you a new one...because you deserve it.

"who has the best sub"

Or "I'm such a dickhead because I'm too lazy to do my own research, so I'll just carefully veil my question in such a way that nobody will notice what a spent cock I really am, instead they will line up to supply me with responses because I'm such a clever cunt!"

How deliciously rude. Feckin perfect answer.

It's basically worth fuck all on here.

For the benefit of non-native speakers, that means nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Fuck all indeed. Fuck all full stop in my opinion.

RUSH2112

Still talking about this "watch?"

Omeg@007

How much?

"who has the best sub"

So rude! I dont need ur advise then. I just needed a help and assistance to know where this watch stands.

Omeg@007
About £40

Thank u Sir!....

RUSH2112

Looks like you did want to sell after all. Now on m2m

Wriggles

And at a lot more than the 40quid he was told it was worth here

JSJ

Oh deary me. What could possibly go wrong?