Sign in to follow this  
SteveR123

PAM 60mm?

SteveR123

I've been surfing the trusted dealer sites for most of the evening but can't seem to find any 60mm Pams. Anyone can give me a link that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Balad1
I've been surfing the trusted dealer sites for most of the evening but can't seem to find any 60mm Pams. Anyone can give me a link that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

I hope you realize that the watch is "huge" (60x20mm). You'd have to be one big MoFo to wear it well.

SteveR123

Yup, that's a 60mm alright but not exactly what I expected. Are there multiple 60mm pams? I'm looking through timeshops.net's website for more now...

Thanks!

Dendo

Thanks in advance!

It's a big watch mate. Over 8 inch wrist needed.

BTW is that Putin at some kid's party???

speedzmaster

There's a specialty diver one called Radiomir Egiziano PAM 341 and a Compass. Both 60mm.

greg_r

Yup - unless you're into compasses there's only one 60mm Panerai, the 341 (aka 'Big Egiziano'). There are two reps of it - the Cartel version which isn't great quality (that's the one that timesshops have in either current guise or 'vintage lume' guise) and DSN's version - which is great quality but actually undersized at 52mm. That's yer lot.

This is the cartel 'vintage' version:

GPF_w_1.jpg

Next one down is the Mare Nostrum (PAM300) chrono at 52mm...

SteveR123

Thanks in advance!

It's a big watch mate. Over 8 inch wrist needed.

BTW is that Putin at some kid's party???

Putin is famous for his balloon animals, he often passes them out at high-profile international functions while in front of the cameras with other notable world leaders. Usually he'll do them up while he's waiting for the other person to finish talking, then if he likes what they had to say he passes it to them at the end of the discussion. Although, W would say Putin refused to give him one every time they met as Putin thinks W is a jerk. Not sure if he's given one to Obama yet, I'll have to google it when I get a chance. :blink:

Cheers

greg_r

You should have seen it when he and Rumsfeld got together that one time...

rumsfeld_spliff.gif

SteveR123

HAHAHA, good one!

markturnr

I ordered 2 of the 60mm EGI's from Mary. I don't know if they are the "cartel" versions, but I'm very impressed with the quality. They are very heavy and come with some surprisingly soft and comfortable bands. I'm 6'4" / 230 lbs and it looks big on my wrist, but not absurdly so. But I also think a submariner looks like a ladies watch on me. The price was a little better than timeshop, and Mary is awesome.