DSCN9960.jpg

DSCN9961.jpg

DSCN9963.jpg

DSCN9965.jpg

DSCN9972-1.jpg

DSCN9967.jpg

DSCN9969.jpg

sconehead

Not a bad looking sub, look's a bit like a neomariner to me, who d'ya get it off?

The pearl looks a bit zitty but you could always replace it or mod it if it bothers you.

:thumbsup2:

rsh

It was a timeshops special at some point :thumbsup2: then I modded it some

Ska

Looks nice. Monkeyman was spot on about neomariner then!

What mods have you done so far??

Del

Looks very nice :thumbsup2:.

I'd also be interested to know what mods you've done ;).

dingle

I like it.

+1 on the pearl

solkryssare

Looks sweet. And another bump for a pearl change :andygt:

MikeMcNair

another bump for mods list pleeeez.

rsh

The noobs / neos that come from timeshops seem to have some pluses and minuses.....as compared to before....the date mag is definitely worse than ones a while back....the rehaut is engraved and misaligned....the bracelet fit it better

so this was a very recent noob....

I sanded the rehaut using a product called scracth-b-gone for stainless

I got a sapphire crystal from BK that had no cyclops, then used a 2.5x from a dead DJ and glued it in place. Hence the date mag looks gen

Datewheel overlay from BK installed - notice centered 21

New insert (sanded down) with a watchmaterial pearl....I guess I got a dud pearl but all 3 I ordered looked the same so....anyways

Slightly skinnier crown, noobs is a bit fat

guards shaved a bit

bracelet clasp swapped with a better one from wm9 bracelet, same with the divers extension part...notice the curved link on the divers extension

regulated to +3 secs a day

I think that is it

Edited by rsh

Eiderdaus

looks good, but i guess the problem with the pearl comes from the angle. somethimes it could look like that it is a zitty because the first layer of epoxy is unvisible in some certain angle. but the case shape from the noob can´t be covered ;)

to me it looks like the cgs could had been shaped a little more, the inner edges on gen are nearly straight from a centered front view. sel fit looks extraordinary good and i would call this a nice sub. i prefer a triangle 4.

the swiss made problem on the dial, looks like a typical noob dial to me, so no need to discuss on that any further .I don´t know if this comes from your rehaut treatment but it looks to me that there is a small space between the rehaut and the minuterie, maybe it´s the angle but this shouldnt be.

lume shot looks like the hands got a different color than the dial. SEL holes are too short.

on the divers extension, the push button circle is positioned too far in the middle, on the gen it is more at the edge.

Inner clasp picture: is the rolex logo is it pressed in or stamped out ? it should be stamped out in this direction. on the right side, the top engraving has to be centered over the middle and the top and the bottom engraving should be weaker than the middle one.

minor stuff, to me in total a very good rep