Sign in to follow this  
meemai

Victorinox infantry

meemai

I can get one for about 218 dollar, this is quite cheap...

I am talking about the mechanical one, though I do not know if I should... It's cheap the dive master I can get for around 330 dollar but I do not like that one that much. It's a outlet close to me what do you guys think? Should I own a Victorinox Infantry I do not have a military style watch yet except for a B uhr.

greg_r

Victorinox make some damned good watches for not very much money. If you like it, go for it - quality is excellent.

ShovelnTC

There are some great Victorinox models and I believe they have good build quality but not sure of re-sale so make sure you pick one that you love as it may not be easy to move on if you get bored (as we all do).

Genius

TBH that is a really good price for the mechanical, just buy it you will easily be able to sell it on that cheap if you change your mind

meemai

Bugger... Sold out, I phonecalled them and boom... Sold out... Immediately.. Meh...

Khronos

So you should man up the next time you see a bargain like this and make a move. Lesson learned.

meemai

So you should man up the next time you see a bargain like this and make a move. Lesson learned.

Had school anyway, should have stayed at home, if I wanted to be sure sure sure.... And well in the end I can get a military seiko hamilton or even a cool rep even. It's just a pitty but that's that.