Watchmaster2016

Where to buy the BEST Rolex Replica

Watchmaster2016

Hey there!

I have read a while trough the topics and iam confused :D

I would like to buy a Rolex Replica which is near to the Original as possible.

So, you have here a lot of Sellers which have all good feedbacks.. at some sellers the watches around 150.. at other sellers the watches are something around 400...

ok, i can guess the watches for 400 are better then the watches for 150.. but is it really?

and if i buy at a seller from here where the watches are around 400... can i be sure i buy the best replica i can get?

like written, for me is important to get a rolex replica which is so near to a real one as possible and i would like to spend up to 500 for it.

hope you can help my with some information which seller or shop is the best for me.

thank you guys.

Edited by Watchmaster2016

cufflink

Who has the best sub?

Sent using Tapatalk

GoW13

in short: all dealers get their watches from the same factories

Foxindebox

:D

Kleen™

...here we we go again: READ!

the_frenchman

Check around the Mediterranean shore for this guy...... he sells good stuff.

EBD2B5BB-1FD6-44AE-B185-C2025699D3B6_zpsbjqzz3nm.jpg

Oh....

And welcome

MetalMickey

Brilliant, a lot of us have been wondering where the best sub is and have been on the lookout for just such a thread.

black263

I'm in a good mood today. So I'll proffer this advice. It is generally perceived that the Regmariner is the best value for money Sub you can buy. The Noob V(latest) is regarded as the best quality from a factory, and is "better" than the Regmariner, but considerably more expensive. (In my opinion, the extra quality doesn't justify the extra price, as everyone will assume your Rolex is a Fake, regardless of quality.) Top of the range (for almost double the Noobs price) are BK and TC. BK takes the latest Noob, and upgrades it. TC offers special builds. You need to look at their forum pages to see their particular offerings, as they tend to offer different models in the Rolex range.

As to where to buy these from, best you do your own research into which dealer can supply them. (Hint? Have a look at the new member information) There may even be a clue in my sig below.

Nickfive

im extremely please someone has clarified this as i have been searching for a while for a 1:1 AAA ++++ replica sub.

OP i applaud you and your wisdom. Well done kind sir.

black263

Oh....

And welcome

Should this be in Section 8, with that nudist in the background?

Watchmaster2016

come on...

should i buy a rolex from each seller and then choose which one i most like?

it must have a reason that some sellers have high prices and some sellers prices are more low. the only reason in my opinion can be the quality.. or better say it should be.

so, why ist it a hard thing to say at this seller you have to pay a lil bit more, but therefor you get the best quality?

that is nothing bad about the other sellers, because i think a lot of people dont wanna spend a lot money and are satified with lower quality.. so every seller has the right to exist..

what ever.. i see, i will read a little bit more through all the topics and get my help by myself.

Watchmaster2016

I'm in a good mood today. So I'll proffer this advice. It is generally perceived that the Regmariner is the best value for money Sub you can buy. The Noob V(latest) is regarded as the best quality from a factory, and is "better" than the Regmariner, but considerably more expensive. (In my opinion, the extra quality doesn't justify the extra price, as everyone will assume your Rolex is a Fake, regardless of quality.) Top of the range (for almost double the Noobs price) are BK and TC. BK takes the latest Noob, and upgrades it. TC offers special builds. You need to look at their forum pages to see their particular offerings, as they tend to offer different models in the Rolex range.

As to where to buy these from, best you do your own research into which dealer can supply them. (Hint? Have a look at the new member information) There may even be a clue in my sig below.

THANK YOU! Finaly one good answer! :)

the_frenchman

Oh....

And welcome

Should this be in Section 8, with that nudist in the background?

Nudist?!

....where??

sesel

Watchmaster2016

Dont ask because nobody helps here :)

the_frenchman
Watchmaster2016

Dont ask because nobody helps here :)

I think you've missed black263's answer buddy....

black263

You need to read the terms and conditions of each seller. Some offer no warranty, and are cheaper than those that do. Some offer two prices. One with a warranty, and one without. Some offer a guarantee against customs seizures, and some don't. If you live in a country with difficult customs, some will flatly refuse to deal with you. Others may offer triangular shipping through a "safer" country. There is a variety in the amount of quality control the dealers carry out. Only you can read and decide which is the dealer that you want to go with. The watches are in most cases identical.

Watchmaster2016

Thank you black263! Only some sentences but with a lot information and very helpfull for me. So i dont need to read hundred of topics.

Thank you very much!

Edited by Watchmaster2016

dfq23
groundhog-day_zpswsoqmhas.jpg

ShovelnTC

That's harsh...............................................................but then again maybe not :giggle:

tomtom1988
come on...

should i buy a rolex from each seller and then choose which one i most like?

it must have a reason that some sellers have high prices and some sellers prices are more low. the only reason in my opinion can be the quality.. or better say it should be.

so, why ist it a hard thing to say at this seller you have to pay a lil bit more, but therefor you get the best quality?

that is nothing bad about the other sellers, because i think a lot of people dont wanna spend a lot money and are satified with lower quality.. so every seller has the right to exist..

what ever.. i see, i will read a little bit more through all the topics and get my help by myself.

It's because there are lots of different types. Different factories etc. Use your head a 100 dollar sub will be less desirable that a 400 dollar one. Different movements, materials, makers, quality checks. If you want best bang for buck then go for the regmariner, best overall quality then a noob. Personally I'm not a sub fan, owned a couple and always seen the flaws. Your expectations are high, please remember you're paying 400 dollars for a 7000 dollar watch. Good luck and as others have said read reviews and the intros

BadPickle

:lmao2:

black263

After you've been here a few months, you will be fed up with the number of times that the question gets asked. You will probably then join the rest of us in flaming the next new member who comes up with the same query. The only reason I didn't join them was that yesterday, I met my new granddaughter for the first time, so I'm feeling quite mellow. Don't mistake this for a general kindness. Once I get back to my usual way, I won't be nearly so kind.

I even asked Raphaella what she thought of newbies who ask "Where can I buy the best quality Rolex" She very neatly summed up the answer.

rafi_zpsjgx9mgl6.jpg

tabuktime

:o how rude!

tabuktime
So i dont need to read hundred of topics.

Thank you very much!

No you don't need to read hundreds of topics or posts, you're only buying a fake watch. Make the decision based on one or two other people's advice alone, or if you want to make a more rounded, considered choice take a little time, join some other forums, read as much as you can about the subject and then when you do purchase the object of your desires you can do so safe in the knowledge that you did so based on a foundation of knowledge that you have earned. You will also have no one else to blame should your deal go sideways or that some random stranger on an Internet forum persuaded you to buy a Canal Street special for $500.

Learning is earning my friend, you may get lucky with your first watch, I hope you do, but sometime or another you will get stuck with a dodgy rep and when that happens you will wish you'd read just a little bit more about the movement, or the end links, or the date wheel, or the cyclops, or whatever...

Good luck with the search, may you find your grail.