Sign in to follow this  
BadPickle

There's a BIG price rise coming..... you GEEKers are gonna be fucked sSteal style...

splke

is he still fucking peoples shit up openly ? ffs

RUSH2112

CNt see link. Not a member. What's it say?

deju

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadPickle

Me neither :lol:

In a nutshell he's whining about his shoddy workmanship, but saying it's all the postal services fault for stuff falling off stuff he's half arsed fixed, then moaning about making no money.... = price increase

deju

In all fairness though, if the watch has good QC and is packed well and arrived damaged due to shipping. It's not the repairers fault.

RUSH2112

So he's going to charge more for doing shit work because of too many complaints? Interesting logic

BadPickle
In all fairness though, if the watch has good QC and is packed well and arrived damaged due to shipping. It's not the repairers fault.

:bollocks:

I agree, if it's repaired properly then...... oh wait :lol:

MetalMickey

Stll wearing your 'Mickythetink' sock at RG are you, Pickle? ;)

Even packaging a watch as securely as I do, rough handling can cause common problems with a delicate watch and it's movement such as hands coming loose, or falling off, to a common trait, a balance roller jewel coming out of position (balance needing refitting).

I've bought literally dozens of watches, gens and reps from Trusted Dealers, authorised dealers, Ali sellers, M2M buys and everything in between - by every conceivable courier. I have never, ever had any of these problems with any of my packages. He must be very unlucky to have so many arrived 'broken'...

RUSH2112

Even packaging a watch as securely as I do, rough handling can cause common problems with a delicate watch and it's movement such as hands coming loose, or falling off, to a common trait, a balance roller jewel coming out of position (balance needing refitting).

I've bought literally dozens of watches, gens and reps from Trusted Dealers, authorised dealers, Ali sellers, M2M buys and everything in between - by every conceivable courier. I have never, ever had any of these problems with any of my packages. He must be very unlucky to have so many arrived 'broken'...

Sounds far fetched. He thinks it's common for pieces of the movement to become dislodged during shipping? I'm going to call bullshit on this. Possible? Maybe. Common, hell no

splke

I had a smashed display back from TB once but that's all

its just a nice get out of jail card for pickles nemesis though

you know well it was fine when I sent it ...

MetalMickey

Sounds far fetched. He thinks it's common for pieces of the movement to become dislodged during shipping? I'm going to call bullshit on this. Possible? Maybe. Common, hell no

Gens from, say, Creation, come in a retail box thrown in a postage bag. No protection, no layers of wrap. Never had a hand fall off.

Fuck, I had some Daniel Wellington reps arrive in a plastic envelope with no padding - hands were still attached when they got to me. Wonder how come they don't arrive to him with hands dropped off and cogs dislodged inside?

Lagger

What Mickey said really.......

Kleen™

"Any previous customers of mine can attest to the fact that no expense is spared when it comes to the way I package a (corpse)watch to be returned to their owner, be it packaging materials used, and the manner in which the package is secured."

- same description could apply to any shredded soldier K.I.A.

Yup. Ssteal is an absolute eejit!

Just my meagre 0.02, obviously...

BadPickle

Sadly not Metal, lets just say there's other avenues open for me ;)

SSteal never makes a big post like that for no reason, remember all the big posts here back in the day? Especially where the dickheads were queueing up to deposit their hard earned into his pp account for holiday spends :lol:

Would be interesting to know who donated what there :lmao2: but I suppose we'll never know :ohwell:

Duzza

So he's claiming to repair 8+ watches, every day, 7 days a week? 3,000 watches year! And 60 of those a year are being damaged in transit? Both claims are ludicrous. This guy is a total fraud.

MetalMickey

Would be interesting to know who donated what there :lmao2: but I suppose we'll never know :ohwell:

I wouldn't donate fuck all to someone I'd never met on a forum! :)

onzenuub

He is still an idiot.

JSJ

I can easily fuck up my own watches. Don't need support from the Finnish Tinkerers' Guild.

LightGeek

So someone going to screen cap the RG post for those of us who aren't worthy of RG?

onzenuub

So someone going to screen cap the RG post for those of us who aren't worthy of RG?

*Disclaimer Regarding Myself Shipping a Watch Back to Customers*

Any previous customers of mine can attest to the fact that no expense is spared when it comes to the way I package a watch to be returned to their owner, be it packaging materials used, and the manner in which the package is secured.

What I cannot be accountable for, is once a watch has been QC passed, and is in 100% physical, and cosmetically approved condition, once a watch is packaged, and shipped back to the customer, what happens to that watch during the journey back to the owner is not my responsibility, we all know how some postal services treat their packages.

Over the last few years, I have had several customers receive their watch back, but due to poor handling during shipping, they have been disheartened that their watch has arrived either not running, a hand come off its pinion, or a screw worked loose, all of which I normally notify the customer, and remind them that I am not to be held responsible for what happens during shipping, but reassure them, that I will accept the watch back, and repair the watch again free of charge, this is at my cost, which takes valuable time, and extra shipping expenses are also on me, it all adds up.

As you can imagine, this gesture over the years accounts for a lot of my time, and outlay, so from now on, I need to make a stand, and can no longer extend this gesture, its quite simply not good for business. I'm not money driven in my work, but I do have my day job working on genuine brand watches, and any time taken away from my day job cleaning up issues relating to rough package handling of replica watches, as you can imagine, hurts business.

What I would suggest, if any customer from now on receives their watch back, and it's condition being different to its prior QC Video, and condition when it left me, even with very good packaging, then I would suggest getting a local watch repair shop, or repair guy to see to these simple rectify jobs.

Hopefully this disclaimer doesn't come across as a negative about my business methods, but enough is enough, I have done my accounts for the last year, and the outlay I have based on returns due to rough handling during shipping, it not acceptable to me anymore.

Of course, should a customer have a second watch they need servicing, then returning the faulty watch along with the second watch, then I will rectify, but will obviously charge for the repair, and the return shipping costs.

Thanks for your understanding.

greg_r

tranlsation:

blather blather whine lie blather pity poor me lie not my fault trust me lie blather whine rinse repeat.

BadPickle
tranlsation:

blather blather whine lie blather pity poor me lie not my fault trust me lie blather whine rinse repeat.

:lmao:

Just waiting for one of his socks to appear now :popcorn:

onionbag

One of his socks posted in that thread.

Devious bugger he his........

Kleen™

....effin' wanker....:johng: