Sign in to follow this  
BadPickle

There's a BIG price rise coming..... you GEEKers are gonna be fucked sSteal style...

dfq23
He's closed the thread now

I thought you were banned?

I am....

BadPickle
He's closed the thread now

I thought you were banned?

I am....

Me too ;)

northantsrich

He made a right fuck up of my AP FC. I had to spend an additional £90 to get Nick to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiquita Fanjita
Ha-ha-ha... just checked RG and "bad" posts were deleted like mine and onoinbag's

:lmao:

Mine too...and I only called him a bloody wanker....which I considered to be really considerate...all things considered...;)

Should've called him a cunt like he really is.

Genius

Ha-ha-ha... just checked RG and "bad" posts were deleted like mine and onoinbag's

Its in his section so he's like a section moderator and can delete posts as he pleases. To be fair on that count I've had a post deleted here (which I thought was impossible) by a dealer who didn't like what I wrote in their section

In the dealer's feedback?

No on a $150 made in China canvas watch strap I pointed out the same thing were on ebay for 90% less and the TD didn't like it

trailboss99

On the Dutch forum he is a reputable watchsmith with good feedback.

What, on RHN? Seriously?

Mazz

I'm not surprised to say the least

BadPickle

Isn't DR3M3L part owner/admin on there?

greg_r

I note that this thread had a one-star rating. I rated it 5 stars in compensation, but I wonder who gave it that 1 star? :popcorn:

northantsrich

So this is how my AP FC came back to me after Micky had serviced it and put in a gen ETA.

The reason I am posting the pics is because this morning I just received an email from him following my post on this thread yesterday.

"Long time no chat, I have just been informed that I screwed up your FC AP Diver replica watch? Something to do with another personal attack from pickle. Its been two years now, and I am still getting attacked for no reason. If you had a problem with my work on your FC Diver rep, why didn’t you contact me.?

This is what you apparently said in a thread on RWG.BZ yesterday."

He made a right fuck up of my AP FC. I had to spend an additional £90 to get Nick to fix it

Regards

Micky"

Well Micky the pictures below say it all.

Muck on the hour hand, a stain on the centre of the hour hands and a crooked crown.

I never bothered contacting you about this Micky as this was the second watch I had sent you and the first one had already been sent back and it still had issues when I received it. I just thought it would be more hassle in the long run if I sent it back to you following my experience with the first one. It's only due to bad timing that I sent you the AP FC at the same time you were sending back my other watch.

f549ff4f32fe2bd6955d3011e9d19733.jpg

8eb541918d98d90d72410068f7881f49.jpg

ebab29fca3941e0a51c59de281dcb410.jpg

MDK

He has a mole in RWG, lol

greg_r

He has a mole in RWG, lol

No, just another SockID. He's had more than a few...

northantsrich

So apparently my post has just broken the law according to an email I just received from Micky.

See below I just received.

So now you post an email to you which has a disclaimer in my signature, you have broken the law now Richard.

This e-mail contains proprietary information, the content of which can be legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy or print. This email is intended only to the address listed above; confidential, personal and not transferable it is legally protected. Any disclosure, unauthorized use or remanded, in whole or in part, shall be prohibited.

Regards

Micky

rawbaws

As a lawyer. . LMFAO

Kleen™

^ he's completely delusional....

Chiquita Fanjita
:facepalm:

RUSH2112

Classic car restorer, certified watchmaker, attorney that specializes in infringing on proprietary intellectual property. This guy does it all. It's amazing he still finds time to help people fuck up their replica watches.

greg_r

So apparently my post has just broken the law according to an email I just received from Micky.

See below I just received.

So now you post an email to you which has a disclaimer in my signature, you have broken the law now Richard.

This e-mail contains proprietary information, the content of which can be legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy or print. This email is intended only to the address listed above; confidential, personal and not transferable it is legally protected. Any disclosure, unauthorized use or remanded, in whole or in part, shall be prohibited.

Regards

Micky

ummm-nevermind.gif

MDK

I never had a issue with this guy personally, he failed at my Franken project that i did myself in 48 hours, but cost me a shit load in his labour and parts I bought, however, i thought fuck it not to worry.

The more i hear from him and comments above; about his disclaimer in which he actually knows fuck all about international law.

He is just becoming a bigger cunt than ever

Kleen™

Everybody should start publishing their PMs from Ssteal, just to piss the tosser off by providing him with a multitude of opportunities for lawsuit ...:lmao:

James.

There's gold in them there hills still :lmao:

MDK

dtholenaar is this his stalker account