Sign in to follow this  
BadPickle

There's a BIG price rise coming..... you GEEKers are gonna be fucked sSteal style...

BadPickle

it's heart warming to see my good deeds travel across the forums....

:wub:

I'm thinking.......... "Saint Pickle" maybe :lol:

i'm still looking for an Ebel Panda 1911 btw........ ;)

Chiquita Fanjita

He is just becoming a bigger cunt than ever

f7dea4ab72ebbe067445c819f23eebaa_zpstmb3kplp.jpg

northantsrich

UPDATE

Ok so I just want to tell everyone that Micky just refunded me 90 Euros.

I never asked for this and to be fair I had not actually contacted him about the AP after I received it. Mainly due to the other watch I had already sent back.

Considering the work he did was two years ago now I am stunned that he offer to refund it.

Anyway I thought you might all want to know that he did that. Personally I think that's a pretty nice thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

splke

I that to help you pay for the lawsuit ?

rawbaws
UPDATE

I never asked for this and to be fair I had not actually contacted him about the AP after I received it. Mainly due to the other watch I had already sent back.

Considering the work he did was two years ago now I am stunned that he offer to refund it.

Anyway I thought you might all want to know that he did that. Personally I think that's a pretty nice thing to do.

Send it back. You just played into his game.

BadPickle
UPDATE

Send it back. You just played into his game.

Maybe all the donations are being refunded too?? You know, from the "accidental" gen/rep dial swap the the lying fuckwad nearly got away with :D

MDK

Fuck, can i have my money back for the failed Franken attempt, £180 ish

Genius

I think you need to post the photos as evidence :rofl:

seclark007

I'm thinking.......... "Saint Pickle" maybe

Right....I'm thinking that the entire moderating team would come down with a raging case of Montezuma's Revenge...all at the same time...from eating the same food...in the same place :)

cartman_diarrhea-84846.gif

:D

Kleen™

I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given...;)

MDK

Here you go, this is my err broken Planet Ocean, dont worry about the case being wrong it fell apart in the mail and i glued it back together with some spare Omega bits laid around under my armpits.

I am not full of shit, honest; can i have a refund now and some extra for my holiday.

30116511353_47c302ba1a_c.jpg

black263

Here you go, this is my err broken Planet Ocean, dont worry about the case being wrong it fell apart in the mail and i glued it back together with some spare Omega bits laid around under my armpits.

I am not full of shit, honest; can i have a refund now and some extra for my holiday.

30116511353_47c302ba1a_c.jpg

Best vintagising I've seen for a long time. Bit more work on the case and it will be perfect.

Plikk

On the Dutch forum he is a reputable watchsmith with good feedback.

What, on RHN? Seriously?

Yes he is. He actuallu has some kind of fan base there. Everyone is defending him when someone had some accusations. But to be honest I have seen some work he has done (member reviews and such) and they are all happy with his work. Many users on the Dutch forum do not read the international fora and It is only becuse of this he has gathered massive support there.

Edited by Plikk

Mazz

Wait so first he threatens to sue then he gives the guy money back ???

MetalMickey

Does that constitute acceptance of liability?

Kleen™

The only thing consistent wrt Ssteal is his inconsistency...

elp

What, on RHN? Seriously?

Yes he is. He actuallu has some kind of fan base there. Everyone is defending him when someone had some accusations. But to be honest I have seen some work he has done (member reviews and such) and they are all happy with his work. Many users on the Dutch forum do not read the international fora and It is only becuse of this he has gathered massive support there.

And he may now be doing simple jobs well, but only because he learned using our watches and leaving a trail of damage behind. The mindset hasn't changed judging from the latest RG thread....no way can so many watches be damaged by Finnish postal services. Anyone using him now should do so with a pinch of salt.

One day karma will bite him, hard.

Drinks will be on me.

kennycoder

* DISCLAIMER *

This thread is intended only for people that I know and whoever posts here that is not in my friend list will be prosecuted by international laws.

BadPickle

What, on RHN? Seriously?

And he may now be doing simple jobs well, but only because he learned using our watches and leaving a trail of damage behind. The mindset hasn't changed judging from the latest RG thread....no way can so many watches be damaged by Finnish postal services. Anyone using him now should do so with a pinch of salt.

One day karma will bite him, hard.

Drinks will be on me.

I'm sure news will filter through to RHN about sSteal and his lack of ability and respect for other members possessions, it's a very incestuious game this rep collecting.....

Any geek mods wanna chime in here?? I've seen one or two browsing the thread.

splke

new tag PBR like it :)

And as for

* DISCLAIMER *

This thread is intended only for people that I know and whoever posts here that is not in my friend list will be prosecuted by international laws.

what a performer this clown is :)

greg_r

Any geek mods wanna chime in here?? I've seen one or two browsing the thread.

They'll be too busy answering whiny PMs from the phantom watchbreaker - Lord knows, we had our share of those too...

BadPickle

Thread gone from the GEEK now, maybe there's a mod there who knows what he's doing.... :lol:

BadPickle

Taking on TC's overflow too now :facepalm:

3693E4F7-9505-422D-870A-FEB3892ABD3D_zpsystjwybf.png

Genius
Thread gone from the GEEK now, maybe there's a mod there who knows what he's doing.... :lol:

Reckon he has seen how bad a light it puts him in and deleted it himself