Sign in to follow this  
BadPickle

There's a BIG price rise coming..... you GEEKers are gonna be fucked sSteal style...

Monty010
On the Dutch forum he is a reputable watchsmith with good feedback. I was about to pull the trigger in sending him one of my watches but after I see this I am reconsidering.

May I ask what he has done that he was banned here? Delivering bad work or being dishonest? I do find his explenation about the broken watches due to postal services quite impossible as well...

Fuck, about time for me to become a member on the Dutch from and introduce myself to him over there, fucking idiot.

asked you a hundred times to come on but you never came.

As for the dealer thing... Hes not a dealer at the forum. But people have heard from him and are free to send him their watches.

But seeing he's not a trusted tinkerer we do not clean up messes when they arrive ;)

Monty010
No post from the Dutchie forum? I use the term "forum" in its loosest form, it's more like a whatsapp chat :giggle:
missed you too mate ;)

JSJ
On the Dutch forum he is a reputable watchsmith with good feedback. I was about to pull the trigger in sending him one of my watches but after I see this I am reconsidering.

May I ask what he has done that he was banned here? Delivering bad work or being dishonest? I do find his explenation about the broken watches due to postal services quite impossible as well...

Fuck, about time for me to become a member on the Dutch from and introduce myself to him over there, fucking idiot.

As for the dealer thing... Hes not a dealer at the forum. But people have heard from him and are free to send him their watches.

But seeing he's not a trusted tinkerer we do not clean up messes when they arrive ;)

Hey Monty good to see you. How are you doing these days?

Monty010

thanks mate good to see you too. You Good?

Work and life's been keeping me too busy for a while. But luckily I've got some more time now. So I can visit here more often. Good to see all the regulars are still here :)

Stuvetjee

No post from the Dutchie forum? I use the term "forum" in its loosest form, it's more like a whatsapp chat :giggle:

Ha good one pickle. Well, its a nice place just for Dutchies and Belgium guys, so i wont expect alot of international members :P

JSJ

Work and life's been keeping me too busy for a while. But luckily I've got some more time now. So I can visit here more often. Good to see all the regulars are still here :)

Yeah all fine. Busy too. Been learning about and repairing longcase clock movements for a while. Everything on them is so HUGE :giggle:.

3223ec053ba4dc898b005aa384a5c16e.jpg

Gonna do the Finnish clock repairer's training so soon I'll be fully qualified. Supposed to be the best you can get.

Monty010

Yeah all fine. Busy too. Been learning about and repairing longcase clock movements for a while. Everything on them is so HUGE :giggle:.

3223ec053ba4dc898b005aa384a5c16e.jpg

Gonna do the Finnish clock repairer's training so soon I'll be fully qualified. Supposed to be the best you can get.

and cheap too. Just don't glue the movement in the case :lol:

LightGeek

I took the liberty of linking the first lesson in your training:

greg_r

Silly -it's supposed to be Elmer's glue for watches/clocks. Ask vdb :vdb:

wimpie007

To gain entry one has to take a sobriety test, so sorry Stu, no admittance :P

greg_r

Has anybody told Joran? I doubt he'd make it either.... :P

wimpie007

Haha ;-)

Surprised I got in myself me being a somewhat moderate Whisky and rum drinker ;-)

Monty010

Haha ;-)

Surprised I got in myself me being a somewhat moderate Whisky and rum drinker ;-)

that's just because we liked your avatar. And we're hoping for a super special geek vip membership ;)

DR3M3L
He must be paying Joran to be a dealer there :lol:

You would do the same at 50k a day.

I'm not here.!

onzenuub

Just see what is stil in his about me thread over at RD:

Turnaround time was three to five working days, but as word of mouth spreads about my work, some great feedback for my services can be found over on RWG.BZ where I’m more active, so as to timeframe now, depending on the repair, parts availability, this is between one, to two weeks.

What your dial and hands reluming? I do not offer this service, but I have a very good friend who does, and he's the best in the business. I forward many of my customers dials and hands to my friend whilst I service or carry out mods on the watch/movement, you may of heard of him, if not, he's know across the forums as KeNnY, aka Matej.

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?247501-About-Me-please-Read

Kleen™

Turnaround time was three to five working days, but as word of mouth spreads about my work, some great feedback for my services can be found over on RWG.BZ where I’m more active, so as to timeframe now, depending on the repair, parts availability, this is between one, to two weeks.

What your dial and hands reluming? I do not offer this service, but I have a very good friend who does, and he's the best in the business. I forward many of my customers dials and hands to my friend whilst I service or carry out mods on the watch/movement, you may of heard of him, if not, he's know across the forums as KeNnY, aka Matej.

That link is a source of never-ending, big grins.. Thanks, Onze...;)

RUSH2112

He's good at making it sound like he's in business with people that may not reciprocate the feeling.

Wriggles

Taking on TC's overflow too now :facepalm:

3693E4F7-9505-422D-870A-FEB3892ABD3D_zpsystjwybf.png

Lol this is hilarious. Has he forgotten that public spat he had with TC, didn't he accuse TC of doing shoddy work that he had to fix, and TC basically called him a lying cunt?

So now he's being recommended by TC? Delusional

trailboss99

Taking on TC's overflow too now :facepalm:

Lol this is hilarious. Has he forgotten that public spat he had with TC, didn't he accuse TC of doing shoddy work that he had to fix, and TC basically called him a lying cunt?

So now he's being recommended by TC? Delusional

Anyone reminded him of that?

onzenuub

For those who cann't read RG. The guy posted this:

I have (better I had) a MBW 16610 for long time and I lost the pearl, and date was misaligned and time was not very accurate... so I decided to send to Micky after reading some feedback about him. I was a bit reluctant since I'm in Spain and he's in Finland, but I tried. Packed my watch and shipped, not before getting from him a draft quotation and the promise he will first evaluate the watch and then he would give a firm quotation. I tool four days the watch to get to Micky's hands, and it was the moment THE MAGIC STARTED!

He immediately upon receiving the watch sent me a first evaluation and was absolutely open and honest with me to suggest the best option to repair the watch and even more, recommending cheaper options or suggesting not to repair it. All these with a bunch of pics. We got to an agreement and he stared the job. After two days he came back to me with another set of pics explaining that the previous watchmakers that worked in the watch made a disaster, and it was very expensive to recover it. I was astonished... my watch to be sold by pieces as the best solution. And then again, Micky made MAGIC... he made me a offer to replace some parts with ones he had and build for me a new watch for a fraction of price, and he would keep some pieces of my old MBW he could use for further projects.

As a summary: I sent a MBW with ETA 2836 and a lot of flaws and I get back a 116610 with another ETA inside fully serviced and waterproofed, for an affordable price. Micky made it possible... I can't thanks enough his attitude, helpful, honestly and transparency to me. Thank Mike. And as promised, find below pictures of the watch unboxing (what a packing!):

Now an answer was given by member rawbaws:

So you sent a watch in for repair. It was kept and you got sent a different watch back? I realise this was with your consent but how is this a glowing endorsement of magic magic work by micky

:rofl:

BadPickle

Like I always said "Ssteal"

What a fucking thieving cunt, this twat is the lowest of the low.

onzenuub

Thread wil be gone sooooooooon me thinks.

BadPickle

You should ask how much $$$

trailboss99

So, the guy sends in an MBW, gets back a different watch because "other watchmakers" have fuxored the first but Micky is a magic genius? How, exactly and how is that a (and I quote) "glowing Review"?

Weak the Force in these sheeple is. :yoda: