Sign in to follow this  
Marcoman

Help me pick!

Marcoman

Ok folks, following on from the disappointment of my mini PO, such is the nature of this game, the next rep is always just around the corner. So, my better half is treating me to another rep for Christmas....so, for the craic, I'm gonna see what you guys would go for from the following-

- breitling avenger blackbird

- breitling avenger skyland grey dial with tan strap (but I'd probably get ss also and rotate)

- iwc 5002 (maybe Mohammed Ali version or simple black face white numbers and brown strap)

My rep collection consists of breitling skyland blacksteel, breitling SOSF blue dial, pam 456, omega PO 42mm and omega speed master grey side of the moon. My gen collection includes a tag aqua racer chrono, hammy khaki pilot and tissot chrono

So what would you go for to complement my collection of what would you suggest instead? BTW I love breitlings and like IWC.....omega I'm ok with for now....

Suggestions welcome!

fatarms

Of those three, I'd go with the Skyland Avenger in grey. I've had a couple of them in the past and loved them, moved them on in my one in - one out method of buying/selling in this sickness :lol: