Sign in to follow this  
pinkyw

Watch Eden

pinkyw

Hi

Watch Eden are doing an offer from the 11th to 17th march in sponsorship with RWI on watches for $79 are they ok to order from? anybody have any thoughts.

Thanks

Edited by pinkyw

digger2

I can't tell you to shop from a non trusted dealer here but I have no doubt that you will get your watch but don't be too sure that the description of it is correct though.

As Greg should say, there is a reason why they are not listed as a trusted dealer here.

amuthon

won't buy at a shop selling this masterpiece mixture Orient/Rolex :Hybride

:D

KBH

Their service and quality are spotty at best. They've been on and off probation over there pretty regularly.

The good thing is you will get a watch and it will probably be what you ordered. But I wouldn't expect to get a high quality watch for a huge discount. You're going to get what you pay for. To me, it wouldn't be worth the potential headache.

Ska

Nope if you're after something cheap and cheerful but half-decent you're better off with Timesshop IMO.

pinkyw

Thanks for your replys, I will probably go with Timesshop.net they seem to have a good choice.

Thanks again

Kusanagi

It seems appropriate that my first post should be about my first rep. I ordered a higher end replica Panerai 329 from IdolReplica, aka Watcheden, on Saturday, March 5.

Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic with Black Dial S/S-Sapphire Glass

THEN I read of the seeming decline of Watcheden on this forum (timing is everything) and began fingernail-biting, hand-wringing and wondering what I might receive and when. Since tracking showed the package hitting customs just yesterday, I was surprised when the mail deliverer showed up at the door with the anticipated EMS package today!

I'm happy to report that the watch actually exceeds my expectations. In particular I did not expect the brushed finish to be up to par based on replicas I have seen before, but the finish is delicate and uniform. No tell-tale blue tint to the AR was also a relief. If I have to find fault so far, I would say the the GMT adjustment feels a little rough, although perfectly functional. I wonder if this is the norm for this movement?

Since Watcheden/IdolReplicas came through this time I thought documenting the fact would be a good idea. Fair is fair. Still, my future acquisitions will likely come from the RWG Trusted Dealers List. I have already begun a correspondence with one of them about a possible Replica #2 for me!

I am amazed at how much I have learned in a very short time here RWG. It is great knowing that here is so much more to dig into. A big Thank You to everyone who makes this possible!

turnipz

Watcheden is only a trusted dealer on the other rwg, but even burgie is a trusted dealer there, so if you receive an item that looks nothing like the picture I dont think theres much they will do. Here if you receive something different than pictured I'm sure they'd be knocked off the trusted dealer list pretty fast, thats what makes this rep site and its dealers the best.

dave47
Hi

Watch Eden are doing an offer from the 11th to 17th march in sponsorship with RWI on watches for $79 are they ok to order from? anybody have any thoughts.

Thanks

Hi, Pinky!

I can only speak for myself. I've purchased five (5) reps from Emily @ Watcheden.com, all of them under $108. They were all right for the price (I'm not fussy), the shipping was fast, the watches were well packed, and the customer service is first rate. I have no regreats and will buy more from her. I know that when Mary was there (I think that was her name), watcheden had had problems, but these have been resolved. Watcheden is a Trusted Dealer at RWI and, as i've said, my experiences have been great. I personally buy the low end/economy watches because they're all I can afford. So far, they're been decent, rugged, good looking, and reliable. Just my .02

dave

mbjoer
Watcheden is only a trusted dealer on the other rwg, but even burgie is a trusted dealer there, so if you receive an item that looks nothing like the picture I dont think theres much they will do. Here if you receive something different than pictured I'm sure they'd be knocked off the trusted dealer list pretty fast, thats what makes this rep site and its dealers the best.

They are trusted on RWI as well.

TAGster

Are these guys the idolreplica which is being mentioned here?:

http://www.idolreplicas.net/

I´m being just curious, because every time I googled "replicas", "watch replica", "luxury replica", "shoe replica" this site comes as the first result on the list.

Cheers!

Distinct

I recently had a cancelled order with WatchEden because they charged me for a watch that they didn't have and they told me to choose something else. When I raised it on RG, a number of people PMed me about it being a common practice.

If you are buying something that they have for sure, go for it, but I'll never buy anything from WatchEden again.

I buy from TimeShops, Robert at PrestigeWatch, Mary (WatchInternational) or BK (BK) and that's it. I've bought something from all these people in the last 2 months.

hdlink

I'm going to weigh in with Dave. Good value for a low end watch, I've bought three watches from them at the low end of the cost spectrum. Fast shipping. No problems, and the watches arrived in good condition.