Sign in to follow this  
Laflame

Questions questions questions!

Laflame

Hey I'm new here I just joined but came here because of some questions i have.

My birthday is coming up so i was looking at watches, and really there's nearly any watch as good looking as an Audemars Piguet IMO so i really want to get a replica for my birthday. I've found this which really caught my eye but have some questions about the watch itself and the website.

(I know its a ladies watch but i still like it loll)

When i first started seeking help it was on Reddit and they recommended me to multiple ''high tier'' replica watch sites as the one i linked. (not trying to advertise or anything) BUT, i have some questions which are,

1; Do any of you guys have experience with this website?/ if its safe to use and purchase from.

2; I'm a complete noob to watches but are there any big/noticeable flaws on this particular watch?

3; Is it me or does the video they use look really fishy? (not theirs?)

4; Final question is if this would be good for such a low price or is this quality really bad? (movement etc)

Thanks in advance, I'm young and not a native English speaker so bear with me.

Also sorry if i broke any rules by the forum which i hope not. :D

If u have further questions or if i was too vague with mine then just say so and ill try my best.

Edited by andyboy
Origina post reinstated

childishthing

Welcome to the forum. First, go HERE immediately and spend some time reading and researching.

Also spend some time reading reviews in the AP sub-forum, located HERE.

1. If you read this, you would already have your answer.

2. Besides the fake diamonds and quartz movement? Totally 1:1 dude :rofl:

3. No, the video is legit.

4. Do you mind a ticking second hand? Do you prefer the feel of a mechanical watch? The watch is priced reasonably for what it is and for who you're considering buying from.

4158234JPG.jpg

Cheers

Laflame

Welcome to the forum. First, go HERE immediately and spend some time reading and researching.

Also spend some time reading reviews in the AP sub-forum, located HERE.

1. If you read this, you would already have your answer.

2. Besides the fake diamonds and quartz movement? Totally 1:1 dude :rofl:

3. No, the video is legit.

4. Do you mind a ticking second hand? Do you prefer the feel of a mechanical watch? The watch is priced reasonably for what it is and for who you're considering buying from.

4158234JPG.jpg

Cheers

''Besides the fake diamonds and quartz movement? Totally 1:1 dude'' , i really can't tell if you're using sarcasm or not because I'm genuinely interested in this one, 9/10 people on a daily basis don't even know different watch movements exist. Do the diamonds on there look really fake? I've seen people say CZ looks a lot like real diamonds and that the untrained eye can't even spot the difference. Also on point 4. I would love to have it move automatically and not tick, I haven't been able to find one which looks like this and moves that way, could i be able to buy that watch and install a different mechanism in there? my budget is like ~€300-400. Thanks anyway :boxedin: .

Edited by Laflame

GenTLe

Yes, it was sarcasm.

AP uses mechanical movements... And also that one is 37mm, which means it's small.

If you want the best version of a similar watch get one of these:

http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=1779

or for the blue one: http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=1823

If you want a still very good version then: http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=1769

If you're on budget, then these: http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=2069

Laflame

Yes, it was sarcasm.

AP uses mechanical movements... And also that one is 37mm, which means it's small.

If you want the best version of a similar watch get one of these:

http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=1779

or for the blue one: http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=1823

If you want a still very good version then: http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=1769

If you're on budget, then these: http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=2069

Thanks, but the problem with this is that these really don't appeal to me at all they look really bland IMO.

I'm still looking for a bit flashy one with a rubber band, and the high mechanical movement they have in the video they send which i thank you for because i had troubles trying to find a good comparison video so thanks. :) (I also don't mind the watch having imperfections which only watchmen would be able to see, I still go to school so it won't probably be noticeable by anyone, and when i get older ill probably replace it, I'm only 17 y/o atm)

Edited by Laflame

Laflame

Also how about this one? http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=2068

Do u have a comparison with the Asian automatic movement and the Swiss because it does say its 28800 VPH, now I don't know the difference between vph and bph maybe It's just a market trick for them to make them think It's the same as high quality movement so I'm asking you guys to be sure of it thanks for all the help so far!

Edited by Laflame

Simms

Just an FYI. Nothing screams FAKE WATCH HERE more than a diamond encrusted watch whose gen counterpart is priced 100k+. If that doesn't bother you, then knock yourself out. At the end of the day you buy what you like because you're the one that will be wearing it.

GenTLe

17yo with an AP? You'd just look ridiculous imho... Do you realize that those are 30+k$ pieces?

Laflame

17yo with an AP? You'd just look ridiculous imho... Do you realize that those are 30+k$ pieces?

I know, but I'm into designer it would fit me.. It's not like I wear 10$ jeans and a 50$ coat lmao.

BadPickle

[quote name='Laflame' timestamp='1481983997' post='1931257'][quote name='GenTLe' timestamp='1481983470' post='1931256']
[/quote]
I know, but I'm into designer it would fit me.. It's not like I wear 10$ jeans and a 50$ coat lmao.[/quote]

So you wear rep 30K jeans and coat too? You'll fit right in here then :lol:

Laflame

I really want this for myself I'm not THAT person showing of fake stuff, in fact I'm 9/10 against replica but for watches i feel like i need to because there aren't any as good looking watches as an AP. Wouldn't even deny if someone asked it's fake.

Laflame

I know, but I'm into designer it would fit me.. It's not like I wear 10$ jeans and a 50$ coat lmao.

I don't rep clothes at all.. designer doesn't mean it has to be priced at 30000+ ? lol...

BadPickle

I don't rep clothes at all.. designer doesn't mean it has to be priced at 30000+ ? lol...

Oh, I see what you're saying here :lol: you're trying to appear like something you're obviously not... gotcha :thumbsup2:

I won't tell a soul

Laflame

Oh, I see what you're saying here :lol: you're trying to appear like something you're obviously not... gotcha :thumbsup2:

I won't tell a soul

What? LOL, no not that like that either but no problem. It's whatever.

Laflame

I still have a question unanswered i didn't even care about all this other stuff, can someone still explain to me how the quality is on the asian movement watch i linked (28800 vph) and a swiss movement watch of 28800 bph. I notice alot of people on this forum like to act childish for no reason. :suck:

I meant differences*

Edited by Laflame

GenTLe

Mate, go back to the home page, on the right you'll see a red writing telling "NEW MEMBERS STARTS HERE". Go there and READ. All your questions will be solved.

Laflame

Mate, go back to the home page, on the right you'll see a red writing telling "NEW MEMBERS STARTS HERE". Go there and READ. All your questions will be solved.

Alrighty thanks, atleast u where helpful lol.

Laflame

I've looked through the watch movements section and it says very little about the 23J movement, ''most are described as 23J power reserve, so could someone maybe in detail explain what the site means by; MOVEMENT: Asian 23J Automatic Movement Decorate to AP Calibre 3120 Movement, 28800vph (does this mean they made it so the movement looks identical to this particular watch?)

gavmeister

Laflame, the reason people are 'acting up' with you is because we have hundreds of noobs coming on here every day and acting like you know more than you actually do, and when you ask questions and people direct you to the literature you SHOULD read to educate yourself so that your future questions will be more interesting to the members here.....by asking the same questions that some of our members have been answering before you were born is just boring to them....learn to be interesting with your audience and your engagement will be much better.

Laflame

Laflame, the reason people are 'acting up' with you is because we have hundreds of noobs coming on here every day and acting like you know more than you actually do, and when you ask questions and people direct you to the literature you SHOULD read to educate yourself so that your future questions will be more interesting to the members here.....by asking the same questions that some of our members have been answering before you were born is just boring to them....learn to be interesting with your audience and your engagement will be much better.

Hahaha 30/40 year old people acting up makes me laugh. It's fine though only have 1 more question here then ill go. :sh_h:

mr.tourette

It seems appropriate to note, as some wise old bastard once said..."youth is wasted on the young"...and also my personal favourite "you can't fix stupid" good luck in your search for a lairy watch young'un

Laflame

It seems appropriate to note, as some wise old bastard once said..."youth is wasted on the young"...and also my personal favourite "you can't fix stupid" good luck in your search for a lairy watch young'un

LUL

black263

Shame this is in flame free. I'll just wish you luck in your search and recommend you read the links below.

Laflame

Shame this is in flame free. I'll just wish you luck in your search and recommend you read the links below.

Yeah not too bothered about these people, thanks man ill check those links out. :P

Kleen™
It's fine though only have 1 more question here then ill go. :sh_h:

...and that is EXACTLY the reason why most of us cannot be bothered with yet another leech..sorry, noob.