Sign in to follow this  
Laflame

Questions questions questions!

Left Coast Guy

Think this could be a new record...member getting banned just for being a tard in the intro section. Impressive stuff bud...

We don`t ban members for making a cock of themselves.

Oh, I know, I know.....but this one has potential!! I mean its really just a matter of time right?

Laflame
Why bother with he/she/it. Whatever it is, it will be gone in a couple of hours, if not already. But my suspicion is it is a girl and French. Don’t know why, maybe the name Laflame, very popular In Quebec. And it has the réparti of the females of the species.
Nop. Try again.
Well, definitely a complete bitch of some sort... ;)

I still think a female of the species. And Laflame is definitely a French Canadian name. But what do I know I’m just a old gent

Read the thread again about my name. :suck:

Laflame

Laflame, you should have ended this thread after my initial response and just said, "thank you" and gone about your research. Instead you've went and disrespected yourself and everyone else here with your bullshit, childish attitude. And I know childishness when I see it.

Funny part is that i had questions which weren't answered by the threads u linked me to so i asked on about it, disrespect came from everyone starting a fit with me, i was nice till the point people started getting interested in my personal stuff which wasn't the case in the first place but no problem.

Now that this has been moved to general discussion, we can tell it like it is.

So, young shit for brains. You think that a forum of 82,000 plus serves only to answer your questions, despite the fact that they have been answered hundreds of times before, and that you can't be arsed to seek the answers for yourself. This isn't a customer service centre - it's a forum of watch enthusiasts who have spent their time here meeting like-minded people, and happy to share knowledge. What we're not prepared to do is act as slaves to every noob who comes here expecting us to fall over in excitement at your prescence.

entitle_zps4cbdb9e8.jpg

As you say yourself, you're not interested in joining the forum; you simply want answers to your questions without doing any work, and then you're leaving us.

Please close the door quietly on the way out.

That depends, if the forum is like this then indeed i have 0 interest here, i didn't say i would leave after either, i SAID IF but no problem it's alright. The point is u still don't have to respond which u do and take the time. ''Answered hundred of times'' lol are u serious? I had to ask multiple times about one particular thing because everyone was so ignorant about my question and more interested in bashing me.

AP Royal Oak in search box. Over 600 hits. Think that counts as hundreds.

600 all exactly comparable to mine!!?.. or is it? Also u can't search below 3 characters. Umm.

Let me edit again, so i replaced AP with audemars piguet, still below 600.. https://gyazo.com/0fd770d781b88cf59e62162d8e77708c :help3:

Edited by Laflame

gthansis

Is it a bad time to ask who has the best sub???..... :death:

Edited by gthansis

Spoolex
Is it a bad time to ask who has the best sub???..... :death:

:rofl:

childishthing

just...

shut_the_fuck_up_wallpaper_by_millerone_d3gdpk.jpg

andyboy

@laflame

The time you are taking to answer the bashing would be better spent checking out the new members section or learning how to use the search function.

The new members section where you originally posted is for introductions and for new member information. Not for asking questions

The forum is full of information which the members and staff have taken their time to share and when someone comes in asking to be spoon fed without any willingness to look for the information themselves, well it gets folks back up a bit as you can see.

I guarantee you will get more out of this forum than you will ever put back in.

but if bashing is what you like then carry on :)

Laflame

@laflame

The time you are taking to answer the bashing would be better spent checking out the new members section or learning how to use the search function.

The new members section where you originally posted is for introductions and for new member information. Not for asking questions

The forum is full of information which the members and staff have taken their time to share and when someone comes in asking to be spoon fed without any willingness to look for the information themselves, well it gets folks back up a bit as you can see.

I guarantee you will get more out of this forum than you will ever put back in.

but if bashing is what you like then carry on :)

Does bring some sensation on this forum doesn't it. :giggle:

RepGuy

I thought this was a "la flame" free zone guys ,is the OP's name a coincidence ,or did he/she arrive here with the intention of baiting us all , he has asked a few questions stirred up the regulars, and now has enough posts to visit M2M, not bad for a few minutes work.

Hahahaha la flame references to travis scott (jacques webster) my favorite artist atm.

I'm kind of enjoying this actually.

Alright Flame, I'll indulge you with a legitimate answer aside from your previous behavior. The watch you're interested in is a 37mm womens model AP with a Quartz movement, which poses a few problems. Unless you are in fact a woman, or have extremely small wrists, this watch is going to look extremely small on you, since it is sized smaller for a womans wrist size. On top of this, the movement is a Quartz, which means that the seconds hand has a very noticeable tick, which real AP watches do not. This is a dead giveaway to anyone who knows anything about watches, as AP has no models with Quartz in them. With that being said, Quartz movements are pretty reliable, and upkeep is pretty cheap, as all they usually need is a batter change. I will stress this point as well... the watch you're looking at has fake diamonds in it. If this were to be the genuine version, it would cost well over $100K, meaning it makes the watch that much more easily identifiable as fake to anyone, even people who know nothing about watches. If you're buying this for yourself, that's fine, but it has so many flaws that it would seriously be better to consider buying a genuine Seiko or other mid range automatic watch, as the 'tells' on the AP you're looking at far outweigh any resemblance of it being a gen. I would hate to see you waste your parents money on something so low quality.

Again u make an assumption of something which is very incorrect, but that doesn't matter as i said i will stay to the point. Obviously u haven't fully read the thread aswell as i changed my interest into this watch : http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=2068 , because i learned about the other one and looked into it being such a small watch.

Hey now, I answered your silly questions about that shit watch... How you spend your parents money is between you and daddy, but you did ask for opinions

jmshen

Lively one here today, but he's not too fun sadly.

Does the newbie even have any questions left or is he just badgering to work his way to personal climax?

Laflame

I thought this was a "la flame" free zone guys ,is the OP's name a coincidence ,or did he/she arrive here with the intention of baiting us all , he has asked a few questions stirred up the regulars, and now has enough posts to visit M2M, not bad for a few minutes work.

Hahahaha la flame references to travis scott (jacques webster) my favorite artist atm.

Alright Flame, I'll indulge you with a legitimate answer aside from your previous behavior. The watch you're interested in is a 37mm womens model AP with a Quartz movement, which poses a few problems. Unless you are in fact a woman, or have extremely small wrists, this watch is going to look extremely small on you, since it is sized smaller for a womans wrist size. On top of this, the movement is a Quartz, which means that the seconds hand has a very noticeable tick, which real AP watches do not. This is a dead giveaway to anyone who knows anything about watches, as AP has no models with Quartz in them. With that being said, Quartz movements are pretty reliable, and upkeep is pretty cheap, as all they usually need is a batter change. I will stress this point as well... the watch you're looking at has fake diamonds in it. If this were to be the genuine version, it would cost well over $100K, meaning it makes the watch that much more easily identifiable as fake to anyone, even people who know nothing about watches. If you're buying this for yourself, that's fine, but it has so many flaws that it would seriously be better to consider buying a genuine Seiko or other mid range automatic watch, as the 'tells' on the AP you're looking at far outweigh any resemblance of it being a gen. I would hate to see you waste your parents money on something so low quality.

Again u make an assumption of something which is very incorrect, but that doesn't matter as i said i will stay to the point. Obviously u haven't fully read the thread aswell as i changed my interest into this watch : http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=2068 , because i learned about the other one and looked into it being such a small watch.

Hey now, I answered your silly questions about that shit watch... How you spend your parents money is between you and daddy, but you did ask for opinions

Cringy, could you tell me about the other watch i linked :' ).

Edited by Laflame

gavmeister

Does the newbie even have any questions left or is he just badgering to work his way to personal climax?

Think his parents left the computer on, and the babysisters busy with the boyfriend and not watching the 5 year old....

Laflame

Think his parents left the computer on, and the babysisters busy with the boyfriend and not watching the 5 year old....

C'mon man u can do better than that. : (

Atleast TRY to be funny like the other guys here u'll get there someday maybe.

gthansis

Based on your posts i would definatelly suggest this AP

helpdesk_image.49601581_zpsy1wo0l7p.jpg

and if that wont do then this is your watch for life ....

img541_zpszjzda9ve_1.jpg

You can have both and ware them in good heatlh....

Laflame

img541_zpszjzda9ve_1.jpg

You can have both and ware them in good heatlh....

If you take some spelling lessons i sure will! + grammar.

Edited by Laflame

RepGuy

I didn't look at the other watch you like. Based on the first one, I assume it's another shit rep. You only get the first answer, as you offer no contributions to the forum.

gthansis

img541_zpszjzda9ve_1.jpg

You can have both and wear them in good heatlh....

Concetrate on the beauty of the watches suggested and be thankfuLL .We no grammar Nazi here.

BadPickle

img541_zpszjzda9ve_1.jpg

Concetrate on the beauty of the watches suggested and be thankfuLL .We no grammar Nazi here.

godwins law already?? :lol:

gthansis

img541_zpszjzda9ve_1.jpg

godwins law already?? :lol:

:D Looked a bit early to me as well...but what the hell.... :P

Laflame

I didn't look at the other watch you like. Based on the first one, I assume it's another shit rep. You only get the first answer, as you offer no contributions to the forum.

Aww that's too bad u gave decent reply to the first one though thanks ; ).

RepGuy

I can only imagine how a TD would handle this person and their entitled remarks. A rep may not be in this things future at this rate

gthansis

I can only imagine how a TD would handle this person and their entitled remarks. A rep may not be in this things future at this rate

Rep....

1801_zps2ac6xp1s.jpg

:-)

Laflame

Logics

onzenuub
pixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifimg_1023_goat_tractor.jpg

mr.tourette
1064661_live_goat_wallpaper.jpg