Sign in to follow this  
Laflame

Questions questions questions!

Xpletiv

He's going to have a fun time growing, I mean, getting older.

But he will probably remain surrounded by like individuals and never know the difference.

What a waste of air.

Laflame

But he will probably remain surrounded by like individuals and never know the difference.

What a waste of air.

All these people talking trash on a forum about replica watches. Humanity is going to shit hehexd. Growing? bet u wouldn't step up to me 30 yo beta ass cuck.

myaz

hence my question about the movement if it's decent or not etc. (still not 100% clarified about that)

No one of us is ever 100% clear:

21J (and variations) are cheap entry level movements. Some work like a beast year after year and some crap out, even occasionally arriving DOA. It's this chinese quality (wink wink) control thing. You accept this if you order from a TD. Hence so many warnings to read more here and educate yourself first. If I was a TD reading this, I wouldn't take an order from you on account of your short fuse, business here goes by a different drummer, just sayin'

And yup, the avatar is a Jaz watch. :B):

Laflame

hence my question about the movement if it's decent or not etc. (still not 100% clarified about that)

21J (and variations) are cheap entry level movements. Some work like a beast year after year and some crap out, even occasionally arriving DOA. It's this chinese quality (wink wink) control thing. You accept this if you order from a TD. Hence so many warnings to read more here and educate yourself first. If I was a TD reading this, I wouldn't take an order from you on account of your short fuse, business here goes by a different drummer, just sayin'

Someone with a regular brain who can respond normally and doesn't have to act up for no reason. Thanks for your comments fine sir.

RepGuy

What a waste of air.

All these people talking trash on a forum about replica watches. Humanity is going to shit hehexd. Growing? bet u wouldn't step up to me 30 yo beta ass cuck.

Looks like laFlamer is upset. You sure do use the term cuck a lot for someone so young... Did one of your boyfriends cuck you?

Jibuti

myaz iz stearer and faker, he is just trying to deceive you.....

childishthing

What a waste of air.

Looks like laFlamer is upset. You sure do use the term cuck a lot for someone so young... Did one of your boyfriends cuck you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

myaz

Someone with a regular brain who can respond normally and doesn't have to act up for no reason. Thanks for your comments fine sir.

Don't know about the regular brain, it's overrated, I haven't used it yet.

But hey, while not priceless, still, 7 pages of entertainment, on a slow Saturday to boot. Over and out. :P

Kleen™

What a waste of air.

Realism

You boys need to get a room... im beginning to think laflame might last around here... might have to eat my words later

onzenuub

Is that a question?

GenTLe

Is this thing still going on?? Oh dear...

By the way, self entitlement, "I am into design", 17yo, wanting a diamond encrusted watch...

I call gay.

That would also explain @dasselin feeling of he/she being a girl :)

onzenuub

By the way, self entitlement, "I am into design", 17yo, wanting a diamond encrusted watch...

I call gay.

Dasselin feels himself a girl????

Realism

Is that a question?

a question for a question... and a reaponse too

onzenuub

Is that a question?

a question for a question... and a reaponse too

+1

Realism

I call gay.

if im a girl... i would feel myself out too... boobies and pussycats dolls

onzenuub

I call gay.

if im a girl... i would feel myself out too... boobies and pussycats dolls

Wanker. :rofl:

Jibuti

GentLe, I did mention "girly stuff" 30 postes B4, this fact is more than obvious, but also-god forbid-nothing wrong with that, as Seinfeld said... Kid just need to grow up and I do not care if he really is 17 (which I think is a lie) or 28.....

Edited by jibuti

onzenuub
8fcda4b23b4bfaa2c1896c2ae4b20636.png

RUSH2112

Just found this gem

Wriggles

8 pages in and only reinforcing what I thought on seeing the very first post..

OP is a troll, a sock, or a trolling sock.

For someone who claims English is not their native language, strangely well structured sentences and a habit of pointing out grammatical errors posted by others in self same non native language

If not, then just another leeching, entitled child

If truly a 17yr old it really does make you despair for the future of the human race

Xpletiv

And then commits grammatical errors itself.......

James.

I feel stupider just from reading this

Nickfive

Looks like I'm late to the party, what I miss?

Mr_B

5a33ca364012190d_lisa_goats.jpg

:lmao: