Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

BadPickle
Believe me I am having withdrawals too. If you are in the middle of M2M transactions. Do you have e-mail addresses?

These clowns are back :facepalm:

Don't be a miserable bastard, pickle. I know it's hard for you, but try, huh ? :lol:

:lol: I can only try boss :boxedin:

trailboss99

Sorry guys, this was a catastrophic hardware failure in the form of RAM failure causing a kernel panic. We are waiting on our hosts to do a hard reboot and hardware check.

This of cause explains rather a lot, bad memory results in memory leakage and crap performance resulting in the kind of latency we have been dealing with of late. We will be back as soon as the hosts can fix the hardware.

jdog

Sorry guys, this was a catastrophic hardware failure in the form of RAM failure causing a kernel panic. We are waiting on our hosts to do a hard reboot and hardware check.

This of cause explains rather a lot, bad memory results in memory leakage and crap performance resulting in the kind of latency we have been dealing with of late. We will be back as soon as the hosts can fix the hardware.

Thanks col! You guys are always on top of it!

chasen7

Thanks for the update, great to have a sister forum to get info out!

bizznes101

With RWI down, maybe I'll actually get some work done today.

mag8

Sorry to hear of so many problems. I'm not a very active user but I do appreciate the effort you guys put in keeping this forum up for us

Thank you

JackJ1980

Thanks guys! The update is very helpful!

tickedoff

Hard work and updates appreciated.

Martijn85

thaks for the hard wok i signed up a whale ago but cant log in

Aquanautilus

So #comebackstronger is our new credo and RWI will be back up super smooth.

I like to see things in a positive way :)

Aquanautilus

With RWI down, maybe I'll actually get some work done today.

I thought so too last time, and then I started to read all the reviews here^^

trailboss99

Oke, our hosts are on the case and looking for the root of the problem.

Thrasher

Corsair Memory on sale at newegg!

burning

My face when I read this:

200w_1_zps78zfypwp.gif

Good luck! I'm sysadmin and I know what you are talking about....

Edited by burning

GC

Welcome back ya gypsies... ;)

trailboss99

Oke, just off the phone and hardware issues it was. The hosts are rebuilding the server and if all goes well we should (and I say should) be up again in one to four hours as long as there are no issues with the database etc.

xj4sonx

well while my mod duties are not needed over on RWI at the moment off to look at bouncing titties in section 8 :)

JackJ1980

Hahaha xj

kdo2milger

Edit; wrong thread

Looking forward to it Boss

Already gettin withdraws

MrJonez

Kinda smells in here of old booze and cheap hookers

Better than old hookers and cheap booze... both will give you a headache after a while. (So I've been told...)

(Yaaay, first post here on RWG!)

Edited by MrJonez

yllekp
Believe me I am having withdrawals too. If you are in the middle of M2M transactions. Do you have e-mail addresses?

These clowns are back :facepalm:

Yep we sure are

e5bdc332434b0234e2d40e54bf17c76a.gif

Pam088

Waiting on a m2m confirmation on RWI while turning down offers on RG. Want to be fair to the guy if the site is offline for a day.

Hi @Jackj1980 I think you are waiting for my response, I still want that item!

Pam088

Actually glad to hear it wasn't Tapa causing this outage

JackJ1980

I was waiting till RWI came back up before letting someone else have it :) I sent PP last night for when you can login again

JackJ1980

You can message me here but we'll treat it as RWI if that's cool with the bosses.