Sign in to follow this  
Balad1

U.S. based watch repairer recommendation

Balad1

I need to have the crystal replaced on my Pam, any recommendations for someone based in the US? I like the watch but it's not an expensive Pam so I'd like to keep the costs reasonable.

Thanks

MikeMcNair
I need to have the crystal replaced on my Pam, any recommendations for someone based in the US? I like the watch but it's not an expensive Pam so I'd like to keep the costs reasonable.

Thanks

send me watch and me crystal and i'll do it. you pay shipping.

Balad1

Thanks

send me watch and me crystal and i'll do it. you pay shipping.

Hi Mike, Actually it's the Pam I bought from you. I must have hit the crystal by accident because it actually cracked all the way around the crystal. No harm to the watch thank goodness just the crystal. I appreciate the offer but do not have a replacement and am not sure what or where.

MikeMcNair

i don't have one but i am sure getat or panatime does :)

as for the press, yeah i have that at my shop.

and dam you for breaking a watch i sold, dam you right to hell :unsure:

Balad1
i don't have one but i am sure getat or panatime does ;)

as for the press, yeah i have that at my shop.

and dam you for breaking a watch i sold, dam you right to hell :thumbsup2:

Let me work on getting a replacement crystal and I'll get back to you.

Yeah, I was bummed, I went to put it on and half the crystal fell into my hand.

PS: It's your fault that I've now got the hots for Pams and am looking to buy a couple, thanks, lol.

guami007

PS: It's your fault that I've now got the hots for Pams and am looking to buy a couple, thanks, lol.

Look into my eyes...you are getting sleepy....

DSC_0065.jpg

Balad1

Look into my eyes...you are getting sleepy....

DSC_0065.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, I feel my credit card slipping out of my wallet as I stare at the photo.

MikeMcNair

lol, and i HATED pams until recently. i thought they were plain, and ugly. now, i too love them!!!!

Balad1
lol, and i HATED pams until recently. i thought they were plain, and ugly. now, i too love them!!!!

When I unboxed the Pam I got from you the first reaction was "Dam at 47mm that's a big MoFo, I can't wear this". Then I put it on my wrist and it was like, "Mmm, me likey".

I just need to figure out what Pams to get, I don't know shit about them considering I was never interested before. I do know I like 44mm and larger though.

MikeMcNair

When I unboxed the Pam I got from you the first reaction was "Dam at 47mm that's a big MoFo, I can't wear this". Then I put it on my wrist and it was like, "Mmm, me likey".

I just need to figure out what Pams to get, I don't know shit about them considering I was never interested before. I do know I like 44mm and larger though.

dude, same here!!! i wore the watch i sent you for like an hour, and FELL IN LOVE with the size, but upon initial inspection said to myself "fuck that brick!"

seriously, its great, and wears well.

BTW, i have a SICK black deplyoant strap i bought for that watch (cause i was thinking of keeping it) if yer interested.

i will likely post a FS thread of all the straps etc i have so as to not have a "back door" deal...