Sign in to follow this  
nichlas

"kuvarsitwatch" fake/scam site?

nichlas

Hello there!

I have found this website: http://www.kuvarsitwatch.co/

In the title of their website they say: "Beware of scam sites pretending to be us" but I have also found this site: http://kuvarsitwatch.cn

and I have chatted with a person named Sally from the website using their live chat option. I have found a watch I want but the price is a little high so I really do not want to get scammed :( I am very confused about what is real and if any is. Can any of you confirm something here, I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!

Best regards,

Me ;-)

black263

Go to the top of every page. In small writing top left is a link to the dealers. Scroll down to Kuvarsit, and answer your question. Anything else run away from.

black263

http://www.kuvarsitwatch.co

This is the correct website - don't use any other.

This is true at present, but they do change and when the url changes Nick's and Gavmeister's posts will be out of date. That's why I didn't give you the answer straight away.. Get into the habit of checking as I said.

greg_r

y'know, the dealers' websites change so often even I can't keep up with the current correct URLs - and I'm the guy who maintains the RWG trusted dealer list!

As said by others above - that's why we have the trusted list and also why each dealer's website (where available) is listed in their subforum description on the board index page. Use the links there and you won't go wrong.

nichlas

WOW THANKS GUYS!! <3 I was 1 single second away from sending 500 usd to the .cn site :((( I will then buy from the .co site instead since you say that one is REAL and I do think I can trust you :)

nichlas

But it still looks weird to me that when looking at this page: http://www.kuvarsitwatch.co/about-our-company/ , it says: "

About our company

Put your company description here. HTML tags can be used in this description."

Any thoughts?

onzenuub

But it still looks weird to me that when looking at this page: http://www.kuvarsitw...ut-our-company/ , it says: "

About our company

Put your company description here. HTML tags can be used in this description."

Any thoughts?

Yes, a mistake in building the site. If the url is mentioned on the TD's list page on this forum than it is trusted.

mysterio

Some dealers websites aren't the best in terms of construction or design (heck, some of them don't even have websites). But if they have websites and that's what's listed on the TD's section, then that is the correct website.

nichlas

Thanks man! But has anyone tried to buy something from him then?

anfalas

Read the above replies again and have a guess?!!

gavmeister

Nichlas, this is a watch forum with Trusted Dealers (TD's) that are trusted here with good reason. If you are not trusted here NO-ONE will deal with that dealer and certainly if somneone was stupid enough to do so they would rather die than come onto the forum and admit to their stupidity.

So in answer to your question, No we don't throw good money away on people we do not know, we stick with the people who have proved they can be trusted to do what they say they will do and to supply you with a decent quality product.

We do like a good laugh and to ridicule someone when they do buy from a non TD and get scammed or are disappointed. So go ahead if you must.

greg_r

Check their feedback forum and you will see that lots of people have bought from them. Including me.

BadApple

I have placed an order with the .co GENUINE site and have been dealing with Daisy who has been brilliant. Got the QC for one watch just waiting for the other. I believe Amanda is on long leave so don't be put off if you get a response from someone else and check their email is KUVARSIT KUVARSIT - [email protected]

nichlas

Guys, you are really amazing! Btw he/she is not online right now so I think you @badapple12 might can answer this or whoever got qc images... are the qc images to confirm whether you actual want the items or not, like you can still cancel the order and get the money back? thanks again

black263
Guys, you are really amazing! Btw he/she is not online right now so I think you @badapple12 might can answer this or whoever got qc images... are the qc images to confirm whether you actual want the items or not, like you can still 5cancel the order and get the money back? thanks again

Read below what QC pics are for. Deciding you changed your mind after paying is certainly NOT one of the reasons.

tonyh7

Some fake sites are very very similar to the real TDs sites. I was once almost suckered by a fake perfect clones site which looked just like the real one. I was many clicks in before I smelled a rat. Clever feckers these scammers, all it takes is an inadvertent click.

SamsonAusKognito

Safest way is always to go over RWG TD Link.

If the websites change you will also get the new links from here, after the TD's are back on track.