Sign in to follow this  
dave47

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THE DAVOSA WATCH?

dave47

Hi, Gang!

Briefly, I've seen ads about DAVOSA watches & even have one of their catalogues. I've been thinking about purchasing one of these "Swiss Made" watches but haven't really come across too much about them. I'd like to pick your brains for your take on them. Some of them ARE very nice-looking -- and I believe one of the mates showed one in this week's wristies.

As usual, I thank you for your thoughts and feedback.

dave

rawbaws

I have the Ternos Professional. I love it. Brilliant build quality. A step above the likes of steinhart in my opinion.

DAVOSA+Ternos+Professional+DIVER+03.jpg

ShovelnTC

Yeah I've been on the fence for awhile ever since I saw Rawbaws watch in one of the wristies.

I liked the Blue but I have seen quite a few pics and the blue looks sensational in some pics but crap in others so hence why I havent pulled the trigger so far..

rusty peters

I really like them. Steinhart could learn a thing or two from Davosa, primarily the shape of the lugs. Davosa lugs actually curve down and fit human wrists. Their shade of blue is beautiful too.

dave47

THANK YOU, mates, for your input -- it's all very encouraging, so I'll continue to put funds aside to see if I can acquire one by my birthday in February.

dave

Khronos

What would be the best place to get one of these?

tonyc

I've been looking at these and the Tissot Seastar 1000, also a nice peace - slightly cheaper and trying to decide what to go for once I have pennies saved. Prices do seem to vary, so let us know what you find and where. - :giggle:

anfalas

Not a make I'd heard of but from a brief browse online they do look nicely put together. The blue looks very tasty indeed ;)

Not sure the Steinhart comparison is entirely fair. Although I agree about the lugs all other aspects are really well implemented and also the Davosa is a fair bit more money.