Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

Pan 113 for ~ 4100...good deal?

kolchak

Hi

After reading topics here about watches on Ebay I cruised watch listings on Craigs list. Found several people openly selling new & used Reps but also found this sweet Pam 113. (Mods please delete if posting link below is a no no)

Been planning to sell some of my gens anyway & might throw out an offer on this Pam 113. What could be considered a great deal?

thanks

Pam 113 click here

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/jwl/2267349290.html (direct link in case I botched the insert)

Edited by kolchak

Member X

I have no idea on the price but I would be VERY wary of buying off craigslist, period... lol

I you do go for it, I would request a meet up at an AD to get the AD to authenticate it!

Fiddo

The list price for a 113 is around $5500. I have seen them priced from $3500 on up...depending on year and condition. $4100 sounds like a fair price for a gen 113. Like Member X stated, be very cautious of buying anything on Craigslist...especially a gen Panerai.

kolchak

Thanks guys. I'm only considering because the seller & some AD's are close by. Now to break it to the wife...

MikeMcNair

A) reps seam to always have the "panerai panerai panerai" written all OVER the bridges, and the gen had 3 less blue screws.

:notworthy: i hate stuff like this n craigslist, i NEVER believe its real.

if it is gen, its a deal, BUT DO NOT commit to anything BUT meeting the seller at an AD before ANYTHING. i wouldn't even ask Q's about the watch, i would just ask to meet at an AD, then go from there.

my gut tells me this is a rep.

THIS IS A GEN (AFAICT):

panerai-pam-113.jpg