Sign in to follow this  
Helmut Wong

Whatever happened to the Ploprof

Helmut Wong

It seems i bought one of the last of the ploprofs a couple of years ago.

My most complimented watch ever in white, people are always loving it when they see it

So why was it discontinued and do you think they will ever bring it out again?

phone

There was speculation that they might bring it back, but we can never be sure. There's a TD over at RWI that speaks with the factories and I feel like I remember reading that they didn't have any plans to remake it.

greg_r

There was speculation that they might bring it back, but we can never be sure. There's a TD over at RWI that speaks with the factories and I feel like I remember reading that they didn't have any plans to remake it.

:facepalm:

All of the bigger dealers speak with the factories. Only one tries to make himself look big by making a thing of it :facepalm:

I suspect this is one that will re-appear - certainly there has been talk from one of the makers that they may produce a batch or two.

phone

All of the bigger dealers speak with the factories. Only one tries to make himself look big by making a thing of it :facepalm:

I suspect this is one that will re-appear - certainly there has been talk from one of the makers that they may produce a batch or two.

He also seems to speak better english that most of the dealers. That's why I brought it up :/

Chiquita Fanjita

Would love to see them rep the new grey PloProf.

greg_r

He also seems to speak better english that most of the dealers. That's why I brought it up :/

Nope. The majority of the bigger dealers speak English well. Quite a few of the smaller ones too.

phone

Nope. The majority of the bigger dealers speak English well. Quite a few of the smaller ones too.

My bad then. Oops.

Lagger

My bad then. Oops.

Unless you have a problem with a watch, then their well written emails suddenly turn into complete nonsense..

Oh on the subject, the tooling for the ploprof was killed with fire so it couldn't generate any more devil spawn, ugly bloody thing

MetalMickey

Unlike many of the members of this forum...

Sealdoggy

Put me down for one

BabaNJ

I would love to have one, but on my puny wrists it would be hilarious i think.

Helmut Wong
I would love to have one, but on my puny wrists it would be hilarious i think.

You would be surprised. It's actually very wearable on a smaller wrist cos most of the size is on the width.