Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

PAM 286J Ultimate

gottahaverolex

I must have this watch! Anyone buy the Ultimate version that's out now? Josh and Timeshop have it but I'm hoping Robert can get it for me, sent him a PM. Can't beat the nice strap thats offered with it too! Prices seem all over the place as Josh has it for $298 but Timeshops is $328. Samewatch but pretty big price difference. Josh's site keeps going down every few minutes or I would have just ordered it from him. What say ye about this rep!?

edit: Robert just replied that he didn't order any so a little help on where to go for it!? Josh needs to get his site figured out, can't order a watch if the site won't run properly!!!!!

Edited by gottahaverolex

SteveR123

Have you enquired of Mary(watch international) if she can supply this? Send her an email with a description and pic if possible...she usually replies fairly promptly if she can quickly provide it.

Gl

gottahaverolex
Have you enquired of Mary(watch international) if she can supply this? Send her an email with a description and pic if possible...she usually replies fairly promptly if she can quickly provide it.

Gl

Yes Steve, i did ask Mary and she could get the watch but for some reason it was ALOT more than what Josh was charging. I finally got it ordered from him but now his PAM listings have all disapperaed. Makes me nervous a bit. Should have just stuck with Mary, she treated me good on my last two purchases. Lesson learned.

Edited by gottahaverolex

dano

Let us know if Robert has it

gottahaverolex

He said he didn't order any of them so no he couldn't fill the order for me. Mary can get it though, buy from her. I should have paid more and went that route. $362 shipped ems

dano

He said he didn't order any of them so no he couldn't fill the order for me. Mary can get it though, buy from her. I should have paid more and went that route. $362 shipped ems

Why what are you worried about???

Out of interest what strap did you go with?

gottahaverolex

Not worried in the least for my order but try to look it up on Josh's site right now and you'll see what I mean...try looking up ANY PAM!!!!!! LOL...GONE! reworking the indexes most likely

The tan leather for several reasons. I have two dark brown and one black strap coming to me from Kain heritage so i wanted to round out my color options with the tan one. i think it makes the watch pop too!

Edited by gottahaverolex

dano

Not worried in the least for my order but try to look it up on Josh's site right now and you'll see what I mean...try looking up ANY PAM!!!!!! LOL...GONE! reworking the indexes most likely

The tan leather for several reasons. I have two dark brown and one black strap coming to me from Kain heritage so i wanted to round out my color options with the tan one. i think it makes the watch pop too!

I like the tan the best too, post pics when it arrives!!!

gottahaverolex

I like the tan the best too, post pics when it arrives!!!

I surely will! I'm going to post pics of all my new PAMs once they all arrive and have new straps on them. I'm excited to get them all!

MikeMcNair

wait, what is the dif between this and the 253? cause mary has a PERFECT 253 (1:1) that i picked up for a buddy a few months back. its fucking unreal!!!

this is the one we picked up, and ryan wears it EVERY DAY. he lovs it, and tells me all the time how "legit" it is. lol. i likes it as well.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=10254