Sign in to follow this  
Maiigel

Sub 116610 Noob7 Bracelet engraves?

Maiigel

So i'm pretty new in this forum :-) i did som research, and decided to buy a 116610LN noob v7 from Andrew as my first rep -

the service was great, fast delivery good communication and the watch is as shown on the QC pics

My only concern is the bracelet engraves on the noob v7, which i of cause didn't notice on the QC's.. (When i say engraves i mean the "Rolex")

it looks to me that noob did a more authentic look at the v6's where it wasn't polished there and the engraves looks darker to me as well if you know what i mean.. Is there a solution for this by any change?

once again i'm a noob in this rep world, and tried to do some research on my own, but can't seem to find any threads about this.

I would very much appreciate some inputs from some of you clever heads in here :)

horologer

So i'm pretty new in this forum :-) i did som research, and decided to buy a 116610LN noob v7 from Andrew as my first rep -

the service was great, fast delivery good communication and the watch is as shown on the QC pics

My only concern is the bracelet engraves on the noob v7, which i of cause didn't notice on the QC's.. (When i say engraves i mean the "Rolex")

it looks to me that noob did a more authentic look at the v6's where it wasn't polished there and the engraves looks darker to me as well if you know what i mean.. Is there a solution for this by any change?

once again i'm a noob in this rep world, and tried to do some research on my own, but can't seem to find any threads about this.

I would very much appreciate some inputs from some of you clever heads in here :)

i assume you are referring to the clasp when it was unfolded. the polished Rolex engraved is the latest version of clasp design, even for the GEN Rolex.

Gen Rolex introduced this clasp (polished engraved) back in circa late 2015. Hence nothing wrong with your clasp engraved. I personally like the brushed with the darker engraved.