Sign in to follow this  
johnbulto

Dealer

johnbulto

Has anybody ever dealt with Andrew at( Trusty Time ) they have very good adds and if there watches are all they say they are I want one but I would like to hear from a buyer first ................ John

sjb
Has anybody ever dealt with Andrew at( Trusty Time ) they have very good adds and if there watches are all they say they are I want one but I would like to hear from a buyer first ................ John

I can't speak for Andrew,but I bought my Sub from Josh,his business partner.

Very pleased with the watch & speed of delivery/comms.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Josh.(but then I have Ltd experience as I am a fellow Noob)

johnbulto

I can't speak for Andrew,but I bought my Sub from Josh,his business partner.

Very pleased with the watch & speed of delivery/comms.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Josh.(but then I have Ltd experience as I am a fellow Noob)

Hey thanks I appreciate it ........ John

bme

Andrew is a good dealer and trustworthy however all the watches that he offers can be found by searching our Trusted Dealers here.............take a look there first,do a bit of research by reading here, find your watch and then ask us what we think about your decision...........have fun looking.

If you really want to know I reckon that Robert and Lay are pretty good and probably cheaper then Andrew!

johnbulto
Andrew is a good dealer and trustworthy however all the watches that he offers can be found by searching our Trusted Dealers here.............take a look there first,do a bit of research by reading here, find your watch and then ask us what we think about your decision...........have fun looking.

If you really want to know I reckon that Robert and Lay are pretty good and probably cheaper then Andrew!

Hey thanks for the reply I will take your advice.............. John

wombosi

I'm sorry, but I can't resist: my compliments for your extensive and descriptive thread title John!

:)

johnbulto
I'm sorry, but I can't resist: my compliments for your extensive and descriptive thread title John!

:)

Well you like that very good I am just trying to buy a watch and some of these dealers are quite independant ............... John

JohnG

Trusty is a good dealer, reliable, but you can for sure do a bit better on price buying from someone on the list here.

I use Trusty and Perfect Clones to browse pics, then buy from dealers here. :)

torobravo

Andrew and Josh has the most accurate webpages on the net, they got most of the models available with reliable descriptions, very well organized, they answer to emails and have staff on sourcing watches and shipping parcels. They also like to control certain new released models that´s why they´re the so called cartel guys :)

greg_r

Andrew is fine - I've bought from him myself on several occasions. HOWEVER: we've invited our forum dealers to be here and we didn't invite Andrew - I'd suggest that you take account of that fact and ask yourself why :)

Seriously, our forum dealers can get anything that's currently available - and often at a better price. Drop MReplica a PM with a pic of what you want and see what he can do for you.

johnbulto
Trusty is a good dealer, reliable, but you can for sure do a bit better on price buying from someone on the list here.

Thanks for the reply now tell me if you would how do you get one of these dealers to answer your message I sent one to BK stating where do I send the money ------- no answer so I sent a message to Mary it seems everybody likes Mary no answer ......... now what .......................All I would like to do is buy a high end S/S date Submariner, today ........ JOHN

torobravo
Thanks for the reply now tell me if you would how do you get one of these dealers to answer your message I sent one to BK stating where do I send the money ------- no answer so I sent a message to Mary it seems everybody likes Mary no answer ......... now what .......................All I would like to do is buy a high end S/S date Submariner, today ........ JOHN

They have a life, so probably sleeping, or doing something else but being in front of the monitor :) now in China is 3 AM,

bme

Did I mention the patience thing?

NFleischer

I prefer to use Josh, but Andrew will not screw you over if you have a problem.

They are abit more $ usually than some of our dealers, but often within $20 or so. If you factor a 5%

PP charge with Mary for example, it's not the big deal some people make it out to be. I still find Josh to be the fastest and most responsive in answering

e-mails. Josh by far has the largest selection of watches at his website, and he is the first often to have the new models.

johnbulto

They have a life, so probably sleeping, or doing something else but being in front of the monitor :) now in China is 3 AM,

Thanks now that does make sense .......................I will wait ................... John

JohnG

BK doesn't come around here much, best to contact him on either RWGforum (our sister site) or RepGeek.com. Mary has been a bit slow with communications lately, but I heard she was getting better. When did you contact her?

For that particular watch Mary would be fine but there are others too - ask the guys to recommend someone else if you like...

gtwc

I have a 'small' problem with Andrew (have PM'd Dingleberry as he was courteous to ask).

I'd be grateful for any other mods / admin to ask the same quezzie as Dingle..........