Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

A few pics from my humble beginnings a

gottahaverolex

I was digging around in my Photobocket and found some old pics of my first year in the rep game, just thought I'd share!

The token first rep for alot of us, a Rolex submariner circa 2008 THE PERFECT SUB from Josh LOL!

DSCN1564.jpg

My first PAMS

DSCN1669.jpg

My horrible Chanel J12 quartz

DSCN2282-1.jpg

My My Breit Bentley eyesores

DSCN1680.jpg

My Concord C1 which I still have and wear

DSCN1687.jpg

My Montblanc Timewalker silver dial which I miss and am pissed I sold

DSCN2277.jpg

and my Swiss ETA White Dial yachtmast from Fakemaster, when we were still buddies

DSCN2274.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my memories! My camera sucked ass back then, sorry!

Edited by gottahaverolex

KBH

My first rep was also the perfect Sub from Josh. Sold it about 3 weeks later when I found out the rehaut sucked and bought an SSD which is still my favorite. In fact I'm on my second movement in that watch and wearing it now.

gottahaverolex
My first rep was also the perfect Sub from Josh. Sold it about 3 weeks later when I found out the rehaut sucked and bought an SSD which is still my favorite. In fact I'm on my second movement in that watch and wearing it now.

HA! That's awesome! funny how we were so quick to believe that that watch was "perfect" in any way. Never owned a SSD but always loved that watch

KBH

It's funny how that "Perfect" BS sucked us all in while the $108 Beginmariner was so much better a rep.

gottahaverolex
It's funny how that "Perfect" BS sucked us all in while the $108 Beginmariner was so much better a rep.

Very true! HAHA!

rkane

The mont blanc is beautiful. I've got a $30 cheapy 21J version from a Market in Shenzhen and have been hankering after the decent rep for some time now. Gotta be on leather tho! What on earth made you sell it?