• Yep
    • Nope
    • Rhubarb
  2. 3. Is Onze really a big girl?

• Affirmative
    • Correctamundo
    • Tulip

Luthier
niblick. iron-headed golf club with steeply angled face, for playing out of bunkers.

Golf-retard... :wacko:

Golf is most boring "sport" ever. Can't even imagine myself playing it at 68.

TAG is good looking watch, I'd say - very elegant, but PVD??? I'd never buy any watch with PVD.

Buy it, not a big money. I guess I can get it for much less, but as I said - no PVD for me. Maybe they have SS model?

Yes they do a stainless 'Tiger Woods' model. It comes in 3 versions. General concensus has the V1 as being the closest to gen. You gave me two links to dealers you use a while ago, J***a and W****n will these be able to source it cheaper if I drop your name, or is there someone else you had in mind? ;)

PM sent. Ask if they have PVD, I'm sure they do.

greg_r
Golf is most boring "sport" ever. Can't even imagine myself playing it at 68.

It's not as boring as Cricket, but it's a close run thing, admittedly :wacko:

sconehead

Thanks for the info Luthier... :wacko:

R2D4

I played golf yesterday with a 111H on and it was surprisingly very comfortable. I know what your thinking, could I have picked a larger watch? TBH I had 3 layers of shirts on and a golf jacket so I forgot I was wearing it. So, would I buy this Tag Rep for golf? No. Would I buy this as a gen, NADA. Is it a must have gadget for the golfer? maybe. It's just not for me.

greg_r
I played golf yesterday with a 111H on and it was surprisingly very comfortable. I know what your thinking, could I have picked a larger watch? TBH I had 3 layers of shirts on and a golf jacket so I forgot I was wearing it. So, would I buy this Tag Rep for golf? No. Would I buy this as a gen, NADA. Is it a must have gadget for the golfer? maybe. It's just not for me.

At least the PAM should have added a little weight to your swing ;-)