Sign in to follow this  
johnbulto

The Best I can get

johnbulto

What I need is the experts on this sites advice rather than buying a lot of different watches I am going to by the best I can a Stainless and gold blue face model submariner who sells that watch the one with the most real gold on it ?????????????????? ............. John

Edited by johnbulto

KBH

Here's a nice one: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=2629 It's wrapped instead of plated. Mary can tell you if it's still available.

Also check BK's Watch Garage in the trusted dealer section. He builds some very nice semi-custom ones. You'll have to e mail him to get details.

MikeMcNair

mary is fantastic, and i am sure if you asked her for the "BEST TT SUB" (TT= Two Tone) she would get one better than the one linked above (the pearl is WAY LOW on the one linked above)

also, robert may have one. being a submariner, there are a MILLION different reps out there, so you want the "ultimate" versions. mary can source that. she may not be the cheapest (certainly no the most expensive either) but she is one of the BEST TO DEAL WITH. communication is a big thing to me, and she never falls short on that.

i will also suggest Connie from kingshowbox.com as she communicates as well as mary, and communication makes us feel better about out purchases (cause dumping a few hundred bucks to a stranger can be unnerving)

also, mary is a trusted dealer here, which means if something goes wrong, the admins here can sep is and get shit done for ya, and they are GOOD!!!

connie is not a TD here, but is on other sites. i have dealt with her and love her ALMOST as much as i love mary (but luthier gets dibs on mary :) )

if i were you, i would EMAIL mary, (not PM on here cause she never checks it) sent her the ""'s i posted above, and A PICTURE of the EXACT WATCH you want (go to www.rolex.com to find a pic if ya want) and she will send you pictures of what she can get, AND the exact watch she is sending to you.

like this.....

(notice my name on it :) , this was not from mary, btu she does the same: shows you pix of YOUR WATCH, not just some stock photo she has)

P1290947.jpg

pollux1

Mike and Kibbee both nailed it above, good advice there. :)

JohnG

Make sure to ask for grade AAA genuine fake Swiss.

trailboss99

No use asking BK KBH, there havn't been any WM9 TT's available for some time.

I think we need to take a close look at the TT situation as I am not sure there is a really good TT readily available ATM. Mary's appears to be a Noobfactory model and they are rather hard to come by as Noob concentrate on the newer stuff such as their Panerai models. The Thai made NoobMariner versions are currently nonexistant. If Mary can get you the one above, do so.

Col.

KBH

Since BK is now repping the TWB Subs, I thought that he may have TT available again. Maybe not, though. I know the Noob factory ones were getting very scarce.

trailboss99

Does he have a TT version? Wouild be good if he does.

MikeMcNair
Does he have a TT version? Wouild be good if he does.

i do not think so. mary, connie, or robert would be my choices, and for the new guy, i say mary.

schnogonzo

SAME HERE - WOULD LIKE TO BUY A GREEN/GREEN CERAMIC SUB - LOOKING FOR A REALLY GOOD ONE WITH SWISS ETA - ANYONE IN THE FORUM WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET ONE? THANKS

JohnG

I AM SURE MARY WOULD BE A GOOD CHOICE. SHE CAN GET PRETTY MUCH ANY WATCH YOU WOULD LIKE AND AT VERY NICE PRICES.

GOOD LUCK.

Member X

GONZO - THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT!!!

:facepalm: B)

Make sure to ask for grade AAA genuine fake Swiss.

lol

Or maybe not... ;)

KBH
SAME HERE - WOULD LIKE TO BUY A GREEN/GREEN CERAMIC SUB - LOOKING FOR A REALLY GOOD ONE WITH SWISS ETA - ANYONE IN THE FORUM WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET ONE? THANKS

Here's a review of some current offerings posted on RG:

Grn/grn Rolex Submariner review

prestigewatchco

Think the 14k wrapped sub is discontinued by factory I have had them on order for about 3-4 months and they are not delivering

JohnG

Here's a review of some current offerings posted on RG:

Grn/grn Rolex Submariner review

God, things never change, no one has a perfect sub.