Sign in to follow this  
wobbly

How to change a Submariner's Pearl???

wobbly

Has anyone any idea -- youtube video, et all -- how to deftly change a Sub's pearl? I received Lay's Pro Hunter - the pearl is, well, not happy making.

Will add pictures today. Watchmaterial.com has pearls - don't know how to install.

Moreover, I'd like to install an entire new bezel with pearl - I believe the recent purchase is ceramic (shiny), but don't mind replacing with a non-ceramic.

These are cheap ($25). Have no idea how to do that either, but would try with a rep.

Thoughts/Ideas??

Thanks a bunch!

Wobby

Nisv
Has anyone any idea -- youtube video, et all -- how to deftly change a Sub's pearl? I received Lay's Pro Hunter - the pearl is, well, not happy making.

Will add pictures today. Watchmaterial.com has pearls - don't know how to install.

Moreover, I'd like to install an entire new bezel with pearl - I believe the recent purchase is ceramic (shiny), but don't mind replacing with a non-ceramic.

These are cheap ($25). Have no idea how to do that either, but would try with a rep.

Thoughts/Ideas??

Thanks a bunch!

Wobby

Maybe this?

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=2761

KBH

Not sure you can replace a ceramic with a non ceramic insert. Let us know if it fits.

I also doubt you can replace the ceramic type pearl with a non-ceramic. Different sizes.

boneyjr

good luck with it!